Website Manager 0/1
Moderator 0/2
Builder:1/2

Application:

Admin:
Experiences:
What server were you staff on:
What can you do to help this server?
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
What do you do best as an admin?
How long have you played minecraft for?
How long are you on per day?

Moderator:
Experiences:
What server were you staff on:
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
What do you do best as a moderator?
How long have you played Minecraft for?

Website Manager:
Experiences:
What server were you staff on?
What do you do best for websites?
Everything noticeable about you:

Plugin Configurator
Experiences:
What plugins are you great at configurating?
Everything noticeable about you:

Builder
Experiences:
A Photo Gallery of your work or pictures?(Optional)
Rate yourself from 1-10 as a builder:
What themes do you do best at building:

Please wait patiently for me to accept or deny you. Good luck on your applications!

Kind Regards,
EnvyCraft Owner, Tsohh

Server Website: envyservers.enjin.com
Server IP: play.envycraft.org:25632 <----- You must include port to be able to join
BubbiBubbles
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Invisiblegaming
10/14/2014 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Plugin Configurator
Experiences:I have a test server for my self and i work
With allot of plugins.
What plugins are you great at configurating?essentials and factions and any plugin
In general
What server were you staff on?Dgpvp
Everything noticeable about you:yes acutually i am
Very mature abd i like mc allot and love plugins
ZexyBat
06/04/2014 11:39 am
Hi, i want to be a admin or a mod. Here's the app for admin & mod.

Admin or Moderator:
Experiences: World edit, Redstone, plugins, helping people
What server were you staff on:[color=#00BF00] [b]I'm owner on ZexyWorldMC (zexyworld.jimdo.com) and Admin on Survival12Craft (survival12craft.webs.com)[/color][/b]
What can you do to help this server? [b][color=#00BF00]Advertise and build[/color] [color=#FF8000]AWESOME[/color] [color=#00BF00]stuff.[/color][/b]
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? [b][color=#00BF00]Only on[/color] [color=#FF0000]Hackers, Cheaters and Spammers[/color].[/b]
What do you do best as an admin? [b][color=#00BF00]Helping People.[/color][/b]
How long have you played minecraft for? [b][color=#00BF00]3 years[/color][/b]
How long are you on per day? [b][color=#00BF00]min. 1 hours[/color][/b]

Thank you for looking at my application and i hope to be a Admin/Moderator.

Greetings

Bat
Owner of [b][color=#FF8000]ZexyWorldMC[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00BF00]E-mail: [url=mailto:ZexyWorld@yahoo.com]ZexyWorld@yahoo.com[/url]
Youtube: [url]www.youtube.com/user/ZexyWorldMC[/url]
Site: ZexyWorld.jimdo.com[/color][/b]
SurinTurd
12/26/2013 6:58 pm
oh sorry i didnt see that you put your email there
SurinTurd
12/26/2013 6:56 pm
hey can i email u? tell me ur email and maybe you can u can whitelist me? My email is michaelwitt71@gmail.com Thanks.
jpzdude
11/22/2013 11:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Moderator:
Experiences: Helper on 3 servers, moderator on 2, admin on 1.
What server were you staff on: I have been staff on PrevailCraft, PheonixCraft, and BaconRanch.
What can you do to help this server? I can clear up the server from spammers, abusers, and hackers and make this server a better and more enjoyable place.
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? I would never abuse commands, I would use them wisely and only when completely necessary.
What do you do best as a moderator? As moderator I can help the server in many ways. First, I can clear chat of spammers etc to give a nicer enviroment. I can also focus directly on people who are using pvp hacks and the x ray hack. In my other servers I have been staff on, this was one of the best things I was at.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I am going on my second year of playing minecraft this winter.
How long are you on per day? I play everyday pretty much and am on for at least 2 hours but usually more.

I also know many people who are staff on huge servers. One of my good friends is staff on MinePlex and I learned from him. Thanks for reading, look forward to a response.

-jpzdude
ABlockInPlace
11/22/2013 11:28 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
ADMIN APPLICATION
—————————————————
IGN-Arod_The_Donut
Skype- arod.hut
Age-13 (9/10 Maturity level)
Experience- Over my two years of playing minecraft I have greatly expanded my knowledge of building and the ins and outs of server workings and staff. Thus far I have achieved the ranks as follows:
Co-Owner- 1
Admin- 2
Moderator- 2
Builder - 6? (Approximation no set number)

As a server admin I recognize that it is my job to help the players of the server and to make there experience as good as possible. Although its just a game I want to treat them with as much respect as if I were meeting out of game face to face which is much different than most admins of the day. I am a very knowledgable minecraft player have experience with most vannilla and major server used plugins and/or mods. As you may be able to see based on my builder stats I am a very talented architect.(Look at my PMC profile for a small sample) My main builds include just about anything. One of the best is Pixel Art which is very much so loved in the minecraft community which can attract many new players. I am also one to be filled with ideas on how to improve or make a server even better.
I have played this game for about 2 years.
I am only on the weekends for about 2-5 hours a day.

Please consider this. DO NOT PM ME!!! My pm is messed up so please email the results at: aaron.huttinger@gmail.com

Thank you,
Arod_The_Donut
alifthenet_guy
11/22/2013 11:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Creeper
Experiences being a staff on a server:
What server were you staff on: SkyLockcraft
What can you do to help this server? i can advertise this server and also i can make some strict rules for the server, well not so strict but a big punishment for the hackers and spammers
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? no
What do you do best as an admin? first, i'll warn the hacker/spammer, after the 3rd warning i'll ban the hacker/spammers for a few days, if that doesn't work (back to hacking and spamming )i'll ban him for few weeks
How long have you played minecraft for? 2 yrs
How long are you on per day? only on saturday about 1-2.5 hours
haloman360
11/22/2013 11:03 pm
Admin
ign:coolcaleb77
Experiences:ive made some villages and stuff
What server were you staff on:my server its not on anymore
What can you do to help this server? help build help people when they ask for help
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? not unless they were disobeying the rules
What do you do best as an admin?help!
How long have you played minecraft for? since 2011
How long are you on per day?20+ hours a week
calldacreeper1
11/22/2013 10:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Builder
Experiences: I have built a ton of medieval/modern server's mainly one of the big ones is called AoA
A Photo Gallery of your work or pictures?(Optional) Add me on skype for the pictures

Rate yourself from 1-10 as a builder: 9.5
What themes do you do best at building: Medieval Nordic and Modern
What server where you staff on? I have been staff on a ton of server's
BubbiBubbles
11/22/2013 10:50 pm
Bump
Shadow_Stresser
11/17/2013 6:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Plugin Configurator
Experiences:Owned and managed many servers.
What plugins are you great at configurating: Im pretty good at all the things ive done in the past and if im new to it (Rarely) then I will probly figure it out.
What server were you staff on?: i would have to say at least over 15.
Everything noticeable about you:I always go by. Exile, Shadow, Or SirJava.
ABlockInPlace
11/17/2013 6:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Is this server premium only?
BubbiBubbles
11/17/2013 6:31 pm
Bump
ZombieCharm
11/16/2013 9:34 pm

Experiences: None. I wish to get some experience. But i have been something like Mod on other games.

What server were you staff on: im something like builder on AtomicMC. i build the mario kart lobby and a few tracks.

What can you do to help this server? As mod the normal mod stuff. check spamers, hacker etc. But also i have a very basic knowledge of PS (Like Makeing banners and logos and stuff.related.)

If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? If the server have time for each problem (like Scammers = 2 day ban) i dont know why should i abuse it.

What do you do best as a moderator? I have good Social skills, solveing problems and im very nice with people

How long have you played Minecraft for? about 6 months.

How long are you on per day? Pretty much all day but i play on another servers too. but if need a mod on all time i can do that.
DestroyedWorld
11/16/2013 9:09 pm
Skype:wildwill_03 but please only for questions and with that chat only,thanks!
Experiences:VIP,built spawn so I got the rank,Head-Builder,built faction spawn and spawn.
What server were you staff on:A server called DTN but has now shut down Im pretty sure because i could not connect for ages...sooo
What can you do to help this server?:I can help build,moderate(thats what im applying for),help people in crisis and pretty much whatever you say
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?:NO,i would only use it if i was positive i had to use them
What do you do best as a moderator?:Is moderating out of the question?
How long have you played Minecraft for?:about 2 weeks after it came out
Ride ReCREATE
11/16/2013 9:03 pm
Admin:
Experiences:builder/mod on some servers
What server were you staff on:Gamer from mars and greek gods
What can you do to help this server? Introduce a concept some servers have been lacking Law and Order this wouldn't be a complete overhaul it would just improve the fairness of charges against players, any questions ask me.
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?No in fact i would want a very fair system.
What do you do best as an admin?Unbiassed, and fair, I am blind when it comes to justice.
How long have you played minecraft for? since beta
How long are you on per day?2 hours
BubbiBubbles
11/16/2013 8:29 pm
BUMPSSSSSS
BubbiBubbles
11/15/2013 11:00 pm
Bumpity Bump Bump
BubbiBubbles
11/14/2013 10:13 pm
BUMP
brandanisawesome28
11/13/2013 9:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner

Experiences: mod once admin twice head mod once head admin once

What server were you staff on: NationCraft and lots of others

What can you do to help this server? I can keep track of everything players are doing and help them without getting angry.

If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? No I would never abuse it but I would use it correctly.

What do you do best as an admin? The thing I do best is helping people and keeping people under control in a calm way.

How long have you played minecraft for? one year

How long are you on per day? 3-4 hours usually
And I don't have much else to say unless you need to tell me important news or want me to record…

goochproductionz@gmail.com

www.youtube.com/user/goochproductionz

Thanks For Viewing This!
BubbiBubbles
11/13/2013 8:06 pm
BUMP
BubbiBubbles
11/12/2013 8:47 pm
Bump
BubbiBubbles
11/11/2013 12:55 pm
TehPajamaz is accepted! Taking about 2 more staff members!
Chunkym0nkey19
11/11/2013 12:25 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Admin/ Moderator. (whatever you'd perfer me to be )

Experiences: I had been an admin and moderator , and a co-owner on a couple servers actually. 2 have been shut down .

What server were you staff on: 1 Pixelmon servers atm : (Ultimate Pokecraft;Admin) , other one i resigned (FireredMC:Mod)

What can you do to help this server? i can bring in my new ways of doing things . build some projects, help everyone . stuff like that

If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? Everyone says it, but no . i mean, whats the point ? you just lose trust :p

What do you do best as an admin? Monitor people, and help out wherever i can .

How long have you played minecraft for? a year and a half. or longer, i dont really remember

How long are you on per day? Many hours at a time :O
BubbiBubbles
11/11/2013 12:04 am
BUMP
Nagrasea Build Team
11/10/2013 9:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Admin:
Skype: That is a private matter, and if accepted, I will reveal my username.
Age: That is also a private matter. If you need to know this, contact me in private.
Experiences: I own a server currently, therefore, I am familiar with plugins, permissions, and the works.
What server were you staff on: Mine, and also RexCraft which closed recently due to funding issues.
What can you do to help this server? I believe I could be a great addition to your staff line because of the fact that I have lots of experience, plus I am starting to develop a sense of right and wrong, therefore, I can appropriately use my powers to remove any and all issues on the server.
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? I do not believe that is a question you should ask, because, most people will say no, but in reality, they will. However, I can assure you I will not abuse my powers.
What do you do best as an admin? In most cases, I am strong with keeping in control of the situation, whether it be a player threatening to hack the server, or a major fight between players. Hence, I am also great with plugins, so I can be of service through that matter, also.
How long have you played minecraft for? I have played since 1.2.5
How long are you on per day? Depending on my schooling and social activities, ranging from thirty minutes to well into multiple hours consecutively.
TehPajamazyo
11/10/2013 7:21 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Moderator:
Experiences: I'm currently running a factions server that's been running for almost 5 months now, i know how pretty much the essentials to running a solid server.
What server were you staff on: I own a server of my own, and also owner on a friends server.
What can you do to help this server? I think i can bring my knowledge and experience to your server. I'm a very easy and outgoing person, and dedicated to my job.
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? I wouldn't. I only mute/kick/jail if someone has broken a rule or exploited any bugs within the server, i don't mute for my individual powers.
What do you do best as a moderator? I'm mostly within a chat-mod, i do best at moderating chat, like watching for cappsers and spammers. I like to keep the chat and community a clean safe environment especially for youunger children.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing since the August of 2010.
How long are you on per day? On weekdays, i can play 4 pm - 9pm, but on weekends i can play 9am- 2am.

Please take my application into consideration and if you have any questions or concerns add me on skype : pajamacraftbuisness or email me @ tehpajamaz@gmail.com. -TehPajamaz
TehPajamazyo
11/10/2013 7:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Moderator:
Experiences: I'm currently running a factions server that's been running for almost 5 months now, i know how pretty much the essentials to running a solid server.
What server were you staff on: I own a server of my own, and also owner on a friends server.
What can you do to help this server? I think i can bring my knowledge and experience to your server. I'm a very easy and outgoing person, and dedicated to my job.
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? I wouldn't. I only mute/kick/jail if someone has broken a rule or exploited any bugs within the server, i don't mute for my individual powers.
What do you do best as a moderator? I'm mostly within a chat-mod, i do best at moderating chat, like watching for cappsers and spammers. I like to keep the chat and community a clean safe environment especially for youunger children.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing since the August of 2010.
How long are you on per day? On weekdays, i can play 4 pm - 9pm, but on weekends i can play 9am- 2am.

Please take my application into consideration and if you have any questions or concerns add me on skype : pajamacraftbuisness or email me @ tehpajamaz@gmail.com. -TehPajamaz
XeroElixir
11/10/2013 6:51 pm
Web design, Graphics, or Video Editing.

Experiences: I host my own Apache HTTP server, my own SQL DB server, and I'm experienced with the codes HTML, XHTML (Same thing kinda), CSS, PHP, SQL, and JavaScript. I'm currently learning jQuery. And a programming language, Python.

What server were you staff on: I don't really play Minecraft, I'm more of a web designer. I'm deddicated to it!

What can you do to help this server: Web design, graphics, video editing.

What do you do best for websites: Manage databases, and code style the website.

Everything noticeable about you: I'm pretty chill, I meet deadlines, and I'm mature, and responsible.
Fluffeh101
11/10/2013 6:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin Application

Experiences: I've Been A Mod, Admin, And Co-Owner Multiple Times Each. They All Had Good Reports Too.
What Server Were You Staff On: All The Servers I Have Been Staff On Had Shut Down Unfortunately. I Only Remember Two Names; ArtsAndCrafts And Antcraft.
What Can You Do To Help With This Server? I Can Advertise It On Websites That Allow It. I Know A Guy That Can Do Some Awesome Banner Art For It! I Can Help Keep The Server A Friendly Environment Where Everyone Feels Welcome.
If You Were An Admin And You Had Ban, Kick, And Jailing Commands, Would You Abuse It? Of Course Not! I Really Want To Build The Server Up, Not Tear It Down. If You Ever Catch Me Doing Anything Like That, (If I Get Admin) You Can Take My Title Away.
What Do You Do Best As Admin? I Diffidently Help Enforce A Positive Attitude. Also, I Can Apply Discipline To Anyone Who Breaks The Rules Without Yelling Or Being Rude.
How Long Have You Played MC For? About 3 Years Now.
How Long Are You On Each Day? About 2-4 Hours A Day, 5-7 Days A Week.
Notes: Since I Don't Have Skype Yet, You Can Contact Me At wardenmollie@gmail.com Or Through PMC. Also, Even Know It Sounds A Little Weird, Can You Tell Me If It's Denied Or Not? It Just Helps Me Know That You Looked It Over. Thanks!

Hope To See You Soon!
BubbiBubbles
11/10/2013 6:29 pm
1 Staff Accepted, Welcome to the team Miner!
bentyler
11/10/2013 4:18 pm
Admin:
Experiences: Builder , Admin
What server were you staff on: Alpharealms and balin (old server shut down)
What can you do to help this server?Advertise ive got more then 40 people on 1 server
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? Why would I no need to ban / kick unless griefer and spammer
What do you do best as an admin? Advertise the hell out people i dont care if i get banned on other servers aslong as its not this one
How long have you played minecraft for? 3 years
How long are you on per day? 3 - 4 hours
Shaunas
11/10/2013 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Plugin Configurator

Experiences: I have owned 7 servers (All of which were funded and organised by myself, but failed because of payment issues) I have been admin on 4 (shutdown) Iv earned moderator on 2 servers (abandoned or taken over by new owners)

What plugins are you great at configurating?
I can configure: (.* means all nodes of the plugin)
PermissionsEx
Groupmanager
Essentials.*
Multiverse.*
Factions
WorldEdit
minecraftmarket
buycraft
noswear
noswear+
nocheat
npcheat+
I was the owner of 7 servers (Demoncraft PVP, Swarm Mini-games, Deathly Realms, Moonshine PVP, fallen kingdoms PVP, survivor stories smp, moregames)
I was a admin on 4. (Freerun, bells pvp, Dinky small mini-games, official cod smp)
and a mod on 2 (Dinky small pvp, Daily Snatch factions)

Everything noticeable about you:(I didn't fully understand this question)
I am kind, funny and can create a fun and peaceful atmosphere, when it comes to helping and entertaining members I can come in handy whipping up small vanilla mini-games to keep their mind wanting more. I can configure plugins quickly and add suggestions to what I think will go well or provide a new piece to pleasure the players. I can be very strict at times, this is when someone is rude/disrespectful or ignores continous warnings about breaking the rules aswell as constant pestering of staff and then asking time-wasting questions.

I hope you consider me and have a nice day!
Labuscus6
11/10/2013 3:56 pm
admin
age 14
Skype none
experience I was an owner for my own server but I shut it down
I wouldn't abuse commands I would only use them to help the server
i would help the server by helping new people and train others and I could make the server better
popbob27
11/10/2013 3:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Website Manager:
Experiences: I have owned many Enjin websites. I'm great at making the site look very original so people Stay and join the server.
What server were you staff on? FrozenCraft, Raidathon. Theabusementpark and trial mod on craftable raids before it went down.
What can you do to help this server? I'm very nice to players and great at sorting out fights.
What do you do best for websites? I'm an amazing teacher at enjin sites or I could set up you're site for you guys in no time.
Everything noticeable about you: I'm Nice to everyone I'm very mature for my age and I could even play on the server some times.
Thanks and I hope you give me a chance.

Popbob.
neneki
11/10/2013 3:50 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
Admin
Experiences: I've been a Dev, Head-Admin, Admin (On 3 servers), Mod (On 4 servers), ChatMod (on 2 servers), and also a Builder. Also, I've owned 2 servers. The first one shut down thanks to griefers, and the 2nd shut down due to coding problems.
What server were you staff on: GalaxyCraft, CreeperWorld, MoXoWorld(My server), Kitten Craft (My Server), and I have forgotten the other servers.
What can you do to help this server? I'm good with plugins, I'm respectful and responsible, I can bring more people into the server possibly, and I try my best to be friendly but not a pushover.
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? Of course not. I only ban/kick/jail people who really deserve it. Such as, harrassing other players, griefing(Unless it's a grief-allowed server), Hacking, etc
What do you do best as an admin? As an Admin, I'm best at helping the community and also helping with any plugin problems the owners have(which isn't often, but I'm still pretty okay at it).
How long have you played minecraft for? I've played Minecraft for approx. 3-4 years.
How long are you on per day? I'm on for anywhere between 3-7 hours per day. It depends if I'm playing League or not.

If you accept me, I'd like to say in advance thank you. If you do not, then thanks anyway for taking the time to look at my application. <3 Good luck on the server!
BubbiBubbles
11/10/2013 9:08 pm
Accepted please get on the server or accept me on skype @ razenytes@yahoo.com
Also other staff that are accepted please get online so i can give you your rank!
emilytherandomful
11/10/2013 3:46 pm
Moderator Application
Experiences: Moderator on a Voltz server, Head Admin on a vanilla server, Co-Owner on a Hexxit server.
What server were you staff on: 125 Gaming, Vortex Craft, and Todd's server.
What can you do to help this server? I can be a helpful, fair moderator, and I can right things people do wrong.
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? Definitely not. I don't abuse power.
What do you do best as a moderator? Helping people. Answering questions and helping with problems.
How long have you played Minecraft for? About 7 months.
How long are you on per day? 2 hours or sometimes more.
BubbiBubbles
11/10/2013 3:27 pm
BUMP
BubbiBubbles
11/08/2013 10:36 pm
^^^ I'm actually Tsohh, using my best friends account BubbiBubbles o ^^
youlef1999
11/08/2013 10:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
lol bubbi ur not owner
BubbiBubbles
11/08/2013 10:33 pm
Please get on the server now!
ethy
11/09/2013 6:00 pm
sorry i wasnt on when you told me but im on now!
BubbiBubbles
11/08/2013 10:32 pm
Cole is accepted and so is Ethy!
ethy
11/08/2013 10:29 pm
Builder
Experiences: ive built lost of spawns
A Photo Gallery of your work or pictures?(Optional) http://ctrlv.in/257059
Rate yourself from 1-10 as a builder: 8
What themes do you do best at building: anything that comes into my mind
What server were you staff on? im co owner on a server that is aiming to be open at the end of the month, and ive been staff on alot of small servers that as u might know never go well xD

Moderator:
What server were you staff on: small ones, one that is about to be opened
What can you do to help this server? everything it takes
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? no, that would make it less fun for the user and make the server look bad
What do you do best as a moderator? keep peace in a server, talk with them and be a friendly person they can go to if needed help. (thats just what i do!)
How long have you played Minecraft for? id say about 2 and half years
How long are you on per day?depends on school but on weekends usually 6 hours or something.
- i would prefer the be a mod that builds

-ethy
FeramonGator
11/08/2013 10:27 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
My calculations are about 16 mods 9 admins 4 Co-owners and 6 Owners! I join servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
BubbiBubbles
11/08/2013 10:20 pm
BUMP
StrangleMonkey
11/08/2013 1:59 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Admin:
Experiences:Admin on 3 servers that shut down, mod on another 3 that shut down, and owning a prison server.
What server were you staff on: Insanity PVP is the only name I remember. It shut down though. Also on BendingCraftZ
What can you do to help this server?: I can help by attending to the players and spying on them to see if they uphold and follow the rules of the server. I work hard and am mature. I might be 13 but I can really help. Age is but a mere number. I can help advertise and build(Sometimes).
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?: No I wouldn't. I believe that abusing those commands is just something stupid.
What do you do best as an admin?: Monitoring and advertising
How long have you played minecraft for? 1 and a half year
How long are you on per day?: Weekdays:1 hours Weekend: 3 or more hours
BubbiBubbles
11/08/2013 1:51 am
zander72Skype: zander.foster1
Experiences: iv owned a few servers and i know a lot about plugins, im not a rule breaker when it comes to being staff.
What server were you staff on: BroCraft Pvp and BroCraft tekkit
What can you do to help this server? i can be a good plugin manager and i could keep the players in line so that we don't have 50 different complaints.
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? No i would not like i said above ^ i would not abuse admin powers i think if someone abuses powers they should be demoted/banned
What do you do best as an admin? Plugins and Upkeep with players.
How long have you played minecraft for? 3 - 4 years but i dont see any need for this because i could play minecraft for a year and have the xp of a 5 year player
How long are you on per day? Just about 10 hours mabay more.

Accepted! Please join the server and add me on skype @ razenytes@yahoo.com
Kingdak
11/08/2013 12:43 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin
Ign: kingdak
Experiences: I own my own server and rock with management
What server were you staff on: I have been staff on many but the must recent is unix-network
What can you do to help this server: I can manage the server keep spamers from bugging you also I can test things out I am also very mature.
If you were admin and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it: not likely at all
What do you do best as an admin: This is like what can you do to help this server
How long have you played minecraft for: almost 2 years
How long are you on per day: 2 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome