[Experience Server Owner of 200+ Player Servers] Eon Faction

jandel122's Avatar jandel12210/23/15 8:15 pm
10/27/2015 4:15 pm
Lordsparklz's Avatar Lordsparklz
Hello, I am a very experienced owner and have created servers in the past which ranged from 100-200 players peaks per day; due to Schoolwork and my job I had to put off my last server around a year ago. However, I am now in the process off creating a new server called Eon Factions. We are looking for dedicated staff members who are mature and intelligent.

Our Promises
I know what staffing is like! It gets boring, hard and sometimes challenging that's why we make a promise to look after our staff. Whether you need $20 for a new game coming out, or you're having a hard week and need to take a break for a while; we understand!

[u][i]Our Expectations[/u][/i]
I've always had very high expectations (not unrealistic) for my staff members and this server is no different, I understand that life can be challenging and busy so I am not asking for hours a day but we do require you to at least play for 1-2 hours at least 5 times a week.

Below is our application form, please be honest!

[b]Age:
About yourself:
Experience:
What can you bring to the server:
jandel122
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2015 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lordsparklz

About yourself:

I would like to explain some of the main aspects which describes me as a gamer and a person in general. I'm a very dilligent person. I am extremely good at applying myself to tasks. One of the biggest characteristics I value is dedication, which I have mentioned many times throughout my application. I have many hobbies other than gaming. I am particularly skilled at playing many sports. Most sports I play require me to collaborate with my team mates, and test my social skills on and off the court. Basketball has helped me a lot through life and it has also helped me build strong connections with members of the Frosty Factions community. Acting is also another major hobby that I strongly endeavour. Through my previous years of acting I have taken part in almost every school play and musical. Acting has helped build my confidence and dedication, in terms of attending regular rehearsals and singing or acting in front of an audience.

Experience:

I have an abundant amount of previous staff experience, including moderating and administrating on multiple servers. Lets start with the The Mineslam Network, I was Helper for around a month on that server which was a originally a factions server, but it has also recently released skyblock. This server averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Helper for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great amount of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was a KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy,I was promoted to an Administrative position. The server averaged around 30-45 players daily.​

What can you bring to the server:

A lot of things make up an amazing staff member: maturity - which comes with age and experience -and, friendliness - a positive outlook to both life and the Minecraft community. Also willing to help anyone who needs help or is feeling down and, just as importantly, dedication - dedicating your time to the server.

During my time of being an active moderator of previous servers, I have developed the skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on the server, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 6 months I have been extremely active, whether I'm raiding someone's base, leading my faction to war, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. I have also set up a table showing the duration of time I am eligible of playing the server each day. This can range from 4-5 hours on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as a member of the Minecraft community. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good staff member.

Every day, I am always craving to log into Minecraft. I am always eager to both explore and help in every way that I can. If given the opportunity, I would go above and beyond to make sure that every player which joins the server is welcomed and taken care of to the best of my abilities ~ this includes, but is not limited to: greeting players, answering questions, settling disputes and handling racism/threats in the way that best fits my position as a staff candidate.

Finally, I would like to explain a few more characteristics that I value and how each one would highly benefit the server.. For instance, I don't like to abandon things I have started, and I like to achieve my goals I have set myself. I am also active in chat and speak to people often. I am able to record hackers or expunge abusers if required. Another thing that sets me apart is the way I am always willing to help people. Since I don't live in the United States, most staff members are asleep when I am awake, which means I offer the server's community a 24/7 solution, further improving user experience .​ All these attributes that I value and my experience as staff would highly benefit the server. Not only do I value the strengths of maturity, friendliness and dedication, I am willing to dedicate as much time into the server to build a core community

Sincerely,
_iiStrafes
10/27/2015 3:50 pm
jandel122
added
10/26/2015 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9

About yourself: I am sixteen years old, and am a geek in technology. I've always been interested in programming, and coding, and create applications and games. I am pretty fluent in Java, HTML, CSS, C++, but am still learning PHP. I can work with SQL databases if needed for more advanced things about the server.

Experience: I have owned a private-ish server for me and my friends, and some other people I knew from games. [25-ish people] Anyways, it could get really out of control, and I didn't trust my friends with admin ranks because we were all really flexible, and played around a lot. I didn't trust them with perms when I was gone. I have created plenty of my own plugins for that server, and have lots of moderating/administration experience from being staff on other servers as well as my own private one.

What can you bring to the server: I can bring uniqueness with custom plugins, and custom plugin management. I can also be a very gentle and kind staff member to newer players or older players. I think that I can moderate very well and moderate all kind of things, such as chat, spawn, etc. I can bring lots of fun to the server as I am funny and interact with players a lot, but also can be very hard on players that break rules, or do anything else that can threat or harm the server.

10/26/2015 5:28 pm
jandel122
added
10/25/2015 6:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
typimpdaddy
About yourself:Well im 16 my birthday is in September i love minecraft and other games and i enjoy helping others and creating a place not to just to play but to relax and talk to others after a rough day i also enjoy riding and racing dirtbikes and i like to play basketball
Experience: i have owned at least a dozen many failed to crappy staff and money issues i have many freinds who code plugins so i can help with custom plugins i can help with website and advertising i can help with anything basically with the skills i have created playing and running servers
What can you bring to the server:a great and fun time and a positive impact on this server
10/25/2015 5:24 pm
JustaKid408609
I want to skype talk to you. Easier for me and you. All I can say is i am better than the two who applied.
10/25/2015 5:30 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
'better than the two who applied'
This really wasn't needed. 'better' isn't something you say to 2 people you don't know anything about.
10/25/2015 5:10 pm
jandel122
Added
10/24/2015 11:24 pm
ashdungeon

About yourself: Well I'm a 19 year old guy who is currently at university and looking for something to do. I very much believe in the priorities of life and therefore will not be able to play 24/7 but one of the things I pride myself on is my dedication when I set myself a task, such as staffing a server. I pride myself on being the first person welcome people back and the one to say goodnight.

Experience: I have had multiple experience in the way of minecraft and minecraft staffing. Minecraft itself I have been playing since late alpha so you could say I know a thing or two about that. As for staffing a have had multiple experiences as mod, and head admin. To be more detailed about the position I played as head admin, I was basically the owners left hand man, I helped with ideas and running of staff members and of course helping the staff members and other members of the server have a friendly and fun time. Unfortunately the server was forced to close down due to the owner having some in real life issues.

What can you bring to the server: As previously stated I have experience with staffing and know how to control a crowd in a friendly manner that allows for friendly relationships. As also stated, I would bring my time, dedication and ideas to the table to help out the start of a community of which I wish to be involved in.

Can't wait to hear back from you!
10/24/2015 8:22 pm
jandel122
Added on skype
10/23/2015 8:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
RazorTheGod
About yourself: I am 13 turning 14 in December. I am very smart and knowledgeable. I know what to do and when to do it, and I don't disappoint. I have done a lot in my life to know the rights from wrongs and I try my best with everything. I try not to be disrespectful, and I expect a lot from myself. I don't do things that will cost me something I love to do a lot and I can be active a lot.
Experience: OK, lets get started. So first of all, I started on a different account, I was a Moderator for a server that was just up. I don't remember what it was, but it was my first time. Then, I became an Admin on my friends server who I still know today. So if you need his skype pm me and we can all talk together. Anyways then a few months after that, I had owned my first server, someone gave me it to create a server that will be the best. Of course me being only 12 I didn't know exactly what to do. So, then I joined a server network, and became Network Manager (wonder who came up with that name xD). Soon after that I was demoted due to me not helping out all the way. I helped out a lot, just not with the things I was suppose to do. I was suppose to work on plugins, instead I helped the other Owners with their sides of the network. Anyways off of that I, then around a year later, became staff on a server called VoidMC. I few months after I became a Head-Admin for a server called VortexNetwork. I actually have staff proof. If you want a screen shot just pm me and I'll send it to you through Skype. And now I'm here. With a lot of knowledge in my head of what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
What can I bring to the server: I can do a lot for the server. I am very smart with getting the right things to do the right jobs. And I can get the right people to make the right things do the right jobs. Man its hard saying all of this in my head while typing. My ADHD is just taking over xD. Anyways I can be on for long periods of time, like I said before, I can get many people to come onto the server and make friends and maybe some might donate. Who knows.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome