Epic: 5 servers - Unlimited slots - No lag -Awesome staff -

Epicgamingmc's Avatar Epicgamingmc7/31/13 12:29 pm
1/18/2014 7:01 am
addeob's Avatar addeob
Ip: 85.114.140.82

Hello and Welcome to Epic's server hub topic.
Do you like a server with the following features?
24/7 - Unlimited slots - Dedicated server - Zero lag - Multiple servers for everyone's needs. - Friendly staff

Then we may be a server you'd like!
We currently run 5 servers, and always expanding

Item spawning server
Are you into a server where you don't need to worry about getting diamond armor? But love Pvp? On our item spawning server with factions you can simply just do /i diamondsword to get a diamond sword, and enjoy the heavy PvPing right otuside spawn! But still want more competition? Make a faction base, gather enchanted items and work your way to the top of our PvP stats.

Creative server
Are you into a server where you can just peacefully build amazing constructions? We have many of those kinds of players, so we've made one of the best creative servers out there! It's very organized and do have plots, so you don't need to worry about those pesky griefers.

Prison server
Think you can mange to escape the prison? Feel free to try! Your objective is to gather resources from the mine,fishing or any of our other many features and then buy your freedom! But watch out! There's PvP in many places of the prison, if the guard isn't watching, you may be stabbed in the back by another player.

Grief city survival
Our grief city survival is one of our proudest server, we guarantee a unique experience if you play here! When you start you'll spawn in a huge city, decide what you wanna do? Live in the city, and earn all resources from there? Or move to the peaceful wilderness, and collect the resources from the city? The choice is all yours.

Castle server
Chose your team, the powerful titan, or the almighty trolls, then your objective is to destroy the enemy castle located 500 blocks from your own castle, ride with your friends on horses, and fight epic battles with the enemy team. A unique PvP based server you most likely never have seen before.

We hope to see you on our Epic servers!
Connect now! No whitelist
Server ip: 85.114.140.82
Epicgamingmc
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner