Esperon | Recruiting Staff and Builders | Friendly Staff Team | Kingdoms/Bending

Esperon's Avatar Esperon9/13/17 12:45 am
2 emeralds 179 2
9/13/2017 11:11 am
Esperon's Avatar Esperon
Recruiting Builders and Staff:

Hello, I'm Xen, the owner of Esperon. We are currently looking for builders, but we will also accept staff applications during this time. We need builders to help us build the spawn, player shop areas, and castles. We currently only have one builder, so please apply if this interests you. You may apply on our website or down below. We will not be releasing the ip of the server until it is released, however those accepted as builders or staff will be given it.

About Us:

At the moment, we are working on a gamemode with kingdoms and bending. We also plan to add more rpg elements to the game as we go along. Kingdoms is sort of like factions, except you have a kingdom that you can defend with turrets and such. In addition to that, you are able to choose an element that you can bend. With each element, there are certain perks you get from it. Such as with air, you can jump higher.

Applications:

You may apply on our website or by replying to the thread.

Builder:

IGN:

Skype Username:

Time Zone:

Availability:

Previous Experience:

Proof of Previous Builds:

Staff:

IGN:

Skype Username:

Time Zone:

Availability:

Why should we choose you to be staff?:

Any previous experience in a leadership position? (Includes previous staffing experience):

Desired Rank (Admin, Mod, Trainee):

Any other comments?:

Thank you for taking an interest in our server! We hope to see you there! :)
Esperon
Level 1 : New Miner