▲✫Eterna✫Builders Needed✫Apply Now✫▲

Zerecrafter's Avatar Zerecrafter8/17/15 3:27 am
8/19/2015 2:57 am
Zerecrafter's Avatar Zerecrafter
Eterna

[size=150][center]Hello everyone, [b]Eterna [/b]is a new and rising server and we need builders to build our spawn and PVP Arena. The spawn itself is not going to be massive. It will be [b]medieval style[/b]. I am needing about 3 or 4 different people for this project to build for the server. In return for this favor you will get recognition in our server's website and if you stick with us long enough, you might become part of our staff team.[/center]

[b]Here's the template:[/size]
Building Skills 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best):
Times you are available (please include your timezone):
[/b]

[size=200][center]Thanks, Zere[/center][/size]
Zerecrafter
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2015 2:57 am
Zerecrafter
Still looking
Bump
08/19/2015 2:15 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
ohh and picture of our builds here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4Q1oLm86s
08/19/2015 2:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Are you willing to be in calls?:Sure
Building Skills 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best):I am not a builder myself but i have a build team that could build for you, if you could pay for it
Times you are available (please include your timezone):Denmark europe my build team live in europe

Contact me over Skype if you want my build team
08/18/2015 11:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
AwesomeVSKiller
Are you willing to be in calls?: sometimes!
Building Skills 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best):
9 as I am working on this awesome spawn watch this video its in HD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYlIf ... Nk4W3LwM7w
Timezone: Central Time zone
Reply back on email please:
abdulm7712@go.rbe.sk.ca
08/18/2015 11:19 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
the copy & pasters are getting too populated...
this kind of idiocy spreads like a virus.
08/18/2015 10:43 pm
Zerecrafter
Still looking guys
Bump
08/18/2015 12:09 am
Level 27 : Expert Nerd
j_0anna
Hi there! Unfortunately I do not have Skype but I am very active on PMC chat and you can email me anytime!

I love building (although I wouldn't call myself an expert), as I usually only play on creative servers, to enhance my building technique. Here's my application:

Willing to be in calls: N/A (but I often check my emails and respond asap, and I'm a very widely recognised member of PMC on chat)
Building Skills: 6 without a tutorial, 9.5 with a tutorial.
Timezone: I'm not exactly sure what my timezone is called, but I live on the East Coast of QLD in Australia, so I'm pretty sure that accounts for something.
Times Available: I'm available pretty much all day on Sundays, from 10am - 1:30pm on Saturdays, and probably from 5pm-6pm on weekdays (I'm in high school). Just so you know, I'm going on a week long tour of Tasmania at some point in September (it's a performing tour :3), so I will not be available for a full week in September. The following week is the second week of my school holidays, so I should be available from 8am-5:30pm every day for a week after that. Then I go back to school on the usual time schedule.

I do hope you consider me, despite my tight schedule and my lack of Skype!

If you need to email me, pm me for my email, since I don't want random people emailing me.
08/17/2015 11:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hydro_MC_WAFFLE
MY NAME IS ETHAN IM GOOD AT BUILDING MODERN HOUSES SPAWN BUT I SUCK AT COMMANDS

IM TEN YEARS OLD AND I LIVE IN OREGON IM WILLING TO SKYPE

6 OUT OF TEN BUILDING SKILL

my Skype name is Ethan Mills

IVE WANTED TO BUILD FOR A SERVER FOR 4 YEARS

I WILL BUILD ANYTHING YOU SAY IF I DO GET CHOZEN I WILL BUILD FOR YOU FOREVR

TIMEZONE pacificnorthwest
08/17/2015 11:43 pm
Zerecrafter
op_kingz you didn't even read a word of the post I made, did you?
08/17/2015 11:42 pm
Zerecrafter
Still looking fellas

Bump
08/17/2015 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kabion - Build Team
Hello, i am Bhenner . Member and founder of the professional build team : Kabion - Build Team . We are made by talented builders that wanna improve and try hard to make something awesome at the end . We gonna be very happy to help you with your server . Just contact me if you are interesting :

Contacts :

- Skype - mafiagamer11
- Email - kabion.buildteam@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our portfolio :

-snip-

Have a great night .

Kabion - Build Team
08/17/2015 5:05 am
ItzLuck

Are you willing to be in calls?Yes

Building Skill:7 1/2
08/17/2015 4:07 am
Op_Kingz123
Head Admin Application
My real name is Sean Ganewatte and I am 15 years old. Please mind the difference between age and maturity as there is a very solid barrier. I live in the Las Vegas Neveda, US. I am in Pacific timezone. I have had Minecraft since late Alpha and my favorite aspect of the game is building. Recently, I have been trying to expand my horizons on redstone, and I have made some exceptional progress. I have had a large variation of staff ranks on many servers in the past, and I have lots of experience with plugins and commands. The average amount of players between the servers I played was about ten to twenty, highest in early afternoon. Some servers are still up. One of them was a Tekkit server, though I barely understand Tekkit. I am very familiar with plugins such as World Edit, Factions, Towny, Residence, Precious Stones, HawkEye, LogBlock, Groupmanager, PEX, WorldGuard, etc.
Why Me?: I have a high amount of experience with commands and plugins, my building skill is definitely above average, though I prefer creative and a larger selection of land than offered at the village. I've been on the server a while and I am capable of answering any question asked by users. Like forementioned, I have lots of experience with commands and plugins, I chose to emphasize that because I feel it is very significant in my case. I think that trust isn't a question here, I practically waited all night for Christmas day so I could get the Funding Pack, but I understand you need details since no one should hire random players to be staff.

Why Should You Trust Me?: I feel like it is a rare oportunity to get a staff position on a server so well made, and I would do anything to get this rank. I will not abuse power or show it by banning players for no reason, I hate those people just as much as you and everyone else in the game does.

I have nothing to say here, except that I really hope you let me into your ranks. I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this and would be honored to serve under you. Thank you, and cheers to survival.
08/18/2015 12:11 am
Level 27 : Expert Nerd
j_0anna
1. You didn't even read the original post
2. "I've been on the server a while" - as far as I know the server hasn't even been up for that long.

So please, sir, pack your bags, stop COPYING AND PASTING, and go somewhere else. I'm sure some random person completely desperate for staff will admin you on their server, and you'll be the only player. Good day.
08/17/2015 3:46 am
maiii233_minecraft
p.s how many staff are there?
08/17/2015 3:45 am
maiii233_minecraft
IGN: maiiii233
Are you willing to be in calls?: only typing though
Building Skills 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best): 8 1/2
Times you are available (please include your timezone): in the afternoon - Australian Eastern standard time

Thanks,
maiii233
08/17/2015 3:39 am
Level 1 : New Network
xxXEnderClanXxx
Are you willing to be in calls?: Yes
Building Skills 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best): 10
Times you are available (please include your timezone): GMT and im able to be on all the time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome