Ever wanted to run your own server?

is_there's Avatar is_there11/13/14 9:11 pm
11/14/2014 1:59 pm
CreeperKeeper1235's Avatar CreeperKeeper1235
Hello pmc, Issy here again.

I am currently looking for someone experienced to run their very own minecraft server, free of charge!
I will pay for the hosting as I'm already paying for a host on a server I am not using.

Requirements for this position:
Be able to be online or available to help when needed 24/7.(You may hire staff such as admins or mods to fill time zones).
Have a clear and cut plan of the server theme and not stray away from this goal.
You may not sell items that will give players an advantage over other players.
The server must be a theme of which I would play on.
Examples of previous server work, builds or plug ins.

Requirements for the server:
Once running, you must keep the player levels above 40 players a day.
The server must be unique and fun.
The server should cater to many different age groups and casual/pro gamers alike

What I will provide for your server:
I will pay the hosting fees.
I will help you build to start up the server.
I will stream on twitch when events are going on.
I will help you with plug ins, if they are not working.

What you will get in return:
Owner or any other title, as it is your server.
Experienced help from me to get the server going.
Reliable hosting, DDOS proof.
1 Really good builder for your server.

Please leave your skype along with your application for this position.
Do not copy and paste any previous applications or your application won't even be read.

Thanks
Issy
is_there
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CreeperKeeper1235
11/14/2014 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sent you a PMC message.

Thank you for your time,
CreeperKeeper1235
Darcyyy
11/14/2014 1:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
darcy646
is_there
darcy646Hey There Issy,

I've been waiting for this oppurtunity for a long time, I have too say that you are awesome too do this! Well here's a little format I made

Ign:darcy646
Time-Zone:UTC+12:00
Why I Want This:Because I:
1) I want too start a major network in the cobweb of minecraft server's,I want too get my players and dear minecraft players too experience what they've never experienced before.
2) I want too have players and people that i can meet their satisfications and needs.
3) I want too because I have many people ask me, "Why haven't you got a server!" And I always respond "Because I have no money " So i really need this!

Experience With MinecraftI started playing minecraft around 5 years ago, (1.4.5 Or something) I have developed,ran,managed and helped out many server's too start their dream.. Want too try this myself, Too start my dream and help players.. I have made many websites for players and even myself...
About Me: I never get frustrated or annoyed, I am very calm and always listen to both sides of the story... I love walking too clear my mind and enter my own world... I live in Fiji, which is a tropical country.. When I grow up I want to be a photographer (I have already started)

I hope to chat more on skype! Also, I am wanting too start a major network with many players... Named TON, TheObliviousNetwork...

Thanks Issy,
Zac (darcy646)

Not really looking for a major network, If you could start with 1 server, what would it be?
A medium sized server (50 players) with dedicated players and staff, Just enough too keep the server going

What kind of server?

A small hub server, consisting of Towny,Survival,Creative and lastly KitPvP
Darcyyy
11/14/2014 1:31 am
Hey There Issy,

I've been waiting for this oppurtunity for a long time, I have too say that you are awesome too do this! Well here's a little format I made

Ign:darcy646
Time-Zone:UTC+12:00
Why I Want This:Because I:
1) I want too start a major network in the cobweb of minecraft server's,I want too get my players and dear minecraft players too experience what they've never experienced before.
2) I want too have players and people that i can meet their satisfications and needs.
3) I want too because I have many people ask me, "Why haven't you got a server!" And I always respond "Because I have no money " So i really need this!

Experience With MinecraftI started playing minecraft around 5 years ago, (1.4.5 Or something) I have developed,ran,managed and helped out many server's too start their dream.. Want too try this myself, Too start my dream and help players.. I have made many websites for players and even myself...
About Me: I never get frustrated or annoyed, I am very calm and always listen to both sides of the story... I love walking too clear my mind and enter my own world... I live in Fiji, which is a tropical country.. When I grow up I want to be a photographer (I have already started)

I hope to chat more on skype! Also, I am wanting too start a major network with many players... Named TON, TheObliviousNetwork...

Thanks Issy,
Zac (darcy646)
is_there
11/14/2014 3:12 am
Not really looking for a major network, If you could start with 1 server, what would it be?
Darcyyy
11/14/2014 3:25 am
A medium sized server (50 players) with dedicated players and staff, Just enough too keep the server going
is_there
11/14/2014 1:04 pm
What kind of server?
Perspected
11/13/2014 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Taetm Conley
IGN: Mawnstuah
Experience: I've played Minecraft since the age of 12. I started making Minecraft servers at 14 and stopped all of my servers at 16. I know how to run a server properly and maintain a friendly community with a stable server structure; as in there being no hackers, no admin abuse, no OP donation rewards, proper tutorials and introductions to the server at the spawn, eye-appealing spawns, I have a creative mind and am confident I can come up with a good building theme for my server ideas, ranks, permissions, etc., I say this because I used to be a Minecraft server gamer so I somewhat have a feel of what people like to play. But I've also created many other successful private servers for certain MMORPG's that lots of people enjoyed playing. I've also attempted to create my own game because I have many ideas for different games. I've thought a lot about trying to make Minecraft servers unique, I feel like I am capable of making a really unique and fun to play server with my current mindset. I also have my own web business. I know how to efficiently advertise websites and even Minecraft servers.

Though I love every aspect of Minecraft and especially making my own server, I do look at making a Minecraft server as a business. I want to create a popular, stable, and professional server that many people enjoy and would like to donate to. And I'll try my hardest to make this happen. We'll chat more on Skype!
is_there
11/14/2014 12:27 am
Added you on skype.
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:47 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
WOW he copy and pasted
bobbiecraftstoday123
11/13/2014 9:48 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
No I didn't I copied the rubric from minecraftfourm.
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:33 pm
sorry not you the other guy
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
-snip-
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:32 pm
you
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:31 pm
question why did you copy and paste?
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:31 pm
Who are you talking to?
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:29 pm
Don't worry, I'm older now, more mature.
is_there
11/13/2014 9:37 pm
Did I ban you from there? I believe we had some conflict but I can't put my finger on it.
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:40 pm
You did... But it was really silly.
is_there
11/13/2014 9:44 pm
Good luck on your search, I'm going to have to pass.
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:54 pm
I respect your decision, good day.
bobbiecraftstoday123
11/13/2014 9:26 pm
Your age: 13
Name of proposed server: World War Z
How much RAM you want: I need around 1-2gb, at the minimum, Though 3-6gb would be the best, even though you aren't offering it (or are you?)
How many player slots: 25-40 or more, depending on the ram
Describe your server idea: I really want to keep the server going and make the community more well known, aswell as make infectedz more well-know because of this server!

My favorite gamemode is infectedz, everyday for about 1-2 hours each day, I have plenty of other friends that will love this server, I believe that will good advertising anything is possible for this server, and I believe that this could be a great, or amazing server

(Need 1-2 days to setup server)
Why you want this server: I want to create a successful server, and I want to help your host, I also want to setup and start my fifth server, all my servers in the past have plum item because if lack on donations, though with luck, this server will be the next thing.
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?: 10, I am not very excited about how well it is doing right now, though with your help I think we can grow the server more
Proposed Plugins: Worldedit, Nocheat, essentials(all), infected, Worldguard,
How do you plan to generate money?: Donations. Since my last server was a different gamemode I will need to resetup a website, though it shouldn't take long
Guest-0$-/kit guest 1xp bottle every 6 hours
Member-3$-/kit member 3xp bottles every 6 hours
VIP-5$-/kit vip 5 xp bottles every 6 hours
MVP-10$-/kit mvp 5xp bottles every 3 hours
Supportor-15$-/kit supportor 10xp bottles every 4 and a half hours
CEO-20$-/kit ceo 20xp bottles every 6 hours
Admin-35$- not really opped but /kit admin 30 xp bottles every 6 hours
Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?: I have a slow-growing community. as of right now, 5-6 players join a day and 1-2 at most of the time, 40 players a day is a lot, and I can't promise I will get that every day, since I may be gone for weekends, not on all the time due to school in homework, but ?I will be devoted, and working on this server as much as possible, I will devote all free time I can.
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?: I want to reintroduce a gamemode that went extinct long ago, I think people would love to play on this gamemode (infected) I also will add perks to the donation kits (like xp bottles that are thrown in the hub) that other players can get in the way. To keep the gamemode fun, there would be parkours on the maps and lobby, tons of maps, and a custom map each day
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?: As I'm only 13, I can't get a job, plus I'm pretty much broke, but I still want my dream to come true.
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?: Skype: oursmileyfaces, or on your hosts website.
What you will do for the company in return: Hosting in broadcasts, hosting on website, 75% of donations
is_there
11/13/2014 9:45 pm
Added you on skype.
bobbiecraftstoday123
11/13/2014 9:48 pm
Didn't get the request.
st6sniper1
11/13/2014 9:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
I would like to apply for admin to who ever is picked to be owner
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:24 pm
Nice! I don't really have an application format but here goes:

IGN: jedimartin
Availability: I do have a job in the wonderful career of game design, but I'm available 24/7
Experience: I have owned a server in the past, had to shut it down due to hosting issues. And I have been admin on 9-10 servers.
Maturity:Mature
teamspeak: don't have it
youtube channel: JM Artz, its a hard channel to find. Its not about gaming and I only have 1 subscriber.
Reason I would like to run this server:
I have always wanted a minecraft server to play on, and build from the ground up.

I want either a pirate theme or a WW2 theme or maybe even cowboy or futuristic. I have clear cut ideas for each.

You can tell me which ones you would play, and I will pick from them. I have modding experience and plugin making experience so I could customize the server infinitely.

If you have any questions you can PM me or just post down below.
is_there
11/13/2014 9:27 pm
We have met a long long time ago, on a Legendary Island not so far away :p
Jedi
11/13/2014 9:28 pm
I didn't recognise you right away but yeah. So...
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:21 pm
hello i am rippy0222.
I really want this server because i can use it for my network i am wanting to build. I currently have a server. I think that server i will get alteast 100 too 50 players a day. I really have great plans for this server. I will make it hungergames or factions. Maybe even custom skyblock. I really want this and want you to help me.
My skype is mojas5 contact me for more information
Rippy0222
11/13/2014 9:22 pm
i will show you what i can do on skype
is_there
11/13/2014 9:25 pm
Not really interested in Hg, It's nearly impossible to get players without paying for advertisements and buying good maps.
Factions maybe would work but there's so many of them.
Skyblock's would just be an add on for any server.
zackbrominer
11/13/2014 9:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
So how would we do this i'm kinda interested cause ive always wanted my own server btw i am a youtuber so i could mabye get some people on and i already got ideas with alot of minigames like tntrun parkour etc please reply also i have been staff before
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome