Everlast - A whole new world awaits...

Dovahkaal's Avatar Dovahkaal12/3/17 6:13 pm history
4 emeralds 358 5
12/24/2017 8:44 pm
Dovahkaal's Avatar Dovahkaal
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." - Colin Powell

I first got the inspiration to create this server after playing on numerous others. I noticed a pattern, every server offered the same things with very little difference, some having more success than others. Some even dying rather quickly after their release. After years of experience and dedication through playing minecraft I learned what players wanted most, something new, something unique, yet simple enough to adapt to and have fun playing, with endless amounts of content to immerse themselves into. After heavy development, countless hours of hard work and determination, Myself and all of my team bring you Everlast. "A whole new world awaits... "

Server IP: Everlast-mc.com
Our discord: discord.gg/8EC8N4Y

For more information visit our page on Planet Minecraft here: Everlast Planet Minecraft Page

Dovahkaal
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn