Excabis: A New Server

StickySlimeFilms's Avatar StickySlimeFilms6/9/19 2:04 am
2 emeralds 172 2
9/26/2019 9:11 pm
StickySlimeFilms's Avatar StickySlimeFilms
Hey friends!

  My name is Jackson and over the past couple of years, I've been working on getting a survival-roleplay-esque server now to be known as Excabis (formerly Divinity Survival) kickstarted. Due to some chaos that came up in my own life, I wasn't able to continue to sustain it on my own, however, I am now more motivated than ever to make it work. I'm posting on here to commission people possibly interested in holding a staff position on the server or contributing to its development in some way, shape, or form. I want a staff that is constant and productive, allowing me to maintain creative control while working alongside a staff that can assist me in developing my ideas and maintains efficiency when I am not able to direct constant attention to the development of the server.
  To give a basic rundown of the servers premise: it is in some ways very similar to the once very popular Mianite Survival however I have totally deconstructed this idea and made it more well-rounded. In Excabis, five Gods oversee the inhabitants of their realm. In order of importance they are known as Divinity, The Father of Time and Knowledge, The Bringer of Life and Balance, The Keeper of Death, and The Dimensional God of the End. Their power extends beyond the bounds of space and time. Excabis is a medieval Realm forged from the mind of Divinity, and to oversee it he created the Archangels, Angels, and Etherals of Divinity (the server staff lmao). Players on Excabis must find a balance between their own will and the will of the gods, deciding whether or not they will adapt to the religion and praise of the holy deities or exist in exile from them. They will survive in a world filled with magic and mystery, forging a path for themselves as they interact with the gods which oversee them.
  Entire lore has been written for the gods and the world of Excabis, and this lore is extremely important in the functionality of the server. I want it to be sort of like roleplay without forcing that idea on the players. The players should respect the Gods but also have the chance to exist outside of the narrative if they choose to. In essence, I want it to be almost a movie where the players themselves are the characters, and as they make decisions their experience will change and evolve with time.
  I believe Excabis can be something truly magical, and it's a project which I am so deeply passionate about. I believe now more than ever is a good time to get a new server running as it seems Minecraft is escalating in popularity again and the potential for smaller servers to receive new attention is prevelent.
  I am so excited to work with all of you! Comment or PM if you are interested or shoot me a DM on Discord at Kolle#2479!

-Jackson
StickySlimeFilms
Level 1 : New Miner