ExoticCraftMc is hiring Staff {Factions} {Need Staff}

FizzingFanta's Avatar FizzingFanta7/8/17 9:49 pm
7/8/2017 10:46 pm
xNG_KILER's Avatar xNG_KILER
Apply here to become staff on ExoticCraftMc
Follow this apply format to become a staff member on ExoticCraftMc.

In game name:

Staff rank you are applying for:

How long have you played minecraft for? And what first got you into the game?:

How long have you played on the server?:

How old are you?:

What Country/timezone are you in?:

What days are you available?:

Why are you applying for staff?:

Why should we hire you? What are your strengths? Do you have any previous experience as a staff member on a server? What makes you better than the next guy?:

Any final statements you would like to make to the staff team:

What staff do we need? We need
3 admins
1 head-mod
6 modorators
1 head builder
10 builders
10 helpers
2 Managers
If are a good mod you will be ranked up to Senior Moderator
Some Youtubers

If you are a Yotuber then the ip is ExoticCraftMc.us.to and you will need over 20 subscribers to become a Youtuber. You will need to at least upload one video every week.
FizzingFanta
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xNG_KILER
07/08/2017 10:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
In game name: xNG_KILLER

Staff rank you are applying for: A rank i would like to apply for is Helper anything else would be fine but i don't like having big responsibility because i might mess up.

How long have you played minecraft for? And what first got you into the game?: i started playing minecraft somewhere near October 2015. The first thing that got me into minecraft is the people that play minecraft they seem like nice people and they make really cool and fun games to get rid of your boredom.

How long have you played on the server?: I'll be completely honest only 1 day but a LONG TIME in 1 day (kinda) Im trying to join the server right now but the IP ExoticCraftMc.us.to isn't working.

How old are you?: I'm currently 11 I know i'm pretty young so i have a REALLY LOW chance of becoming apart of the staff team.

What Country/timezone are you in?: I'm in Canada and my timezone is Eastern time

What days are you available?: I'm available 1 day after the other so 1 day i can do some other stuff that i can and 1 other day so i can work and do the responsibilities of a staff.

Why are you applying for staff?: I just really love helping people when i do i feel really nice. And maybe i can help the server by giving the owner or admins some advice to do on the server.

Why should we hire you? What are your strengths? Do you have any previous experience as a staff member on a server? What makes you better than the next guy?: I think you should hire me (excluding my age) because i'm on minecraft pretty much the whole time i'm free so i can help the WHOLE server with the amount of time i have. My strengths are finding bugs and finding them bad hackers, I guess its pretty obvious I have no experience as a staff because i'm only 11. I think i'm better then the next guy because i'm not a person that wants to grief or hack the server and maybe unlike him i'm more trustful.

Any final statements you would like to make to the staff team:
Yes i do i think i would actually be a really good staff. Also if i do make it to the staff team i would like to say thank you. There probably is NO chance but i would loved to be a staff its been a dream of mine
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome