ExpandCraft Wants You

bootsmith's Avatar bootsmith5/17/12 1:22 pm
7/29/2012 4:00 am
globdom's Avatar globdom
ExpandCraft - 24/7 Semi-Vanilla
IP: 184.95.40.180

First and foremost - Nobody has an advantage at ExpandCraft. We don't spawn items, we don't give away diamonds and/or creative mode. This is where you go when you want to play minecraft legit and not have to worry about everyone else having a billion diamonds because they gave the server admin a five dollar bill.

ExpandCraft is a semi-vanilla server that employs only a few simple add-on's for the purpose of allowing you to protect your land and property.

When you put down your fist chest, you will own a 15x15 area from sky-top to bedrock. You can later expand on this area by selling your unwanted items for cash, which you can exchange for more protected land. There is no limit to how much land you can own - Build an entire city and have full control over the permissions in it.

Get in early and help us shape the world. This server is growing daily and there are already some very impressive builds underway. Join us today!

ExpandCraft - Expand, Conquer
IP: 184.95.40.180
bootsmith
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

globdom
07/29/2012 4:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
you didnt fix my problem so now you are a lier just like bootsmith. I will tell everyone that your server is useless and only makes false promises
TheBlueDragon06
07/29/2012 3:53 am
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
ok well as said on ther server comments to get admin you will have to apply for it XD at forsakeCraft12.webs.com Good Luck XD hope this helps XD
globdom
07/29/2012 3:49 am
My problem is that im not an admin on your server. If you can't fix that your server will be known as like bootsmith's twin. If you don't fix my problem you can't keep promises so your server wouldn't be trusted
TheBlueDragon06
07/29/2012 3:43 am
sure please explain your problem
globdom
07/29/2012 3:31 am
BlueDragons it says that all your problems will be solved well do you wanna know my problem with the server and if you don't solve it your server will be called a bunch of liers. Do you wanna hear it? If you don't then you are a lyer
TheBlueDragon06
07/29/2012 3:20 am
no dont use this server they will not listen to you.... Instead visit my server XD i will listen and answer all questions

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/f ... -survival/
gachtileo
07/29/2012 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
avoid this server. False Advertising. the admin Natewitt is more untrustworthy and abusive than ever. Not an environment for healthy competition.
Meleager
05/19/2012 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Don't bother with this server.

Its run by an owner that is ignoring all the players. There is a player with a diamond sword killing people just outside the spawn and he is doing nothing about it, because he thinks that its cheating to use his owner commands. The players being slaughtered before they can even get out of spawn all asked for the player to be kicked, and bootsmith refuses to do anything.

Sure its pvp, but players cannot become established on the server if they cannot leave the 12X12 spawn house.
Find another server to play on. This isn't worth your time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome