Experienced builder will work for free

jgisles's Avatar jgisles8/11/13 5:23 pm
8/11/2013 8:49 pm
jgisles's Avatar jgisles
Hello, PMC. I'm Satyr. You might have passed by one of the RPG build servers I ran a little while ago. They never went anywhere, and I'm tired of trying to be the head admin of a high-concept server. Too much work.

I'm a skilled and experienced builder. I'll send you proof of that if you require it. I specialize in large structures such as castles and temples, and I'm predominantly experienced in a medieval/fantasy style. I need access to WorldEdit to do my thing.

I will work devotedly towards building things for your server. I will do it for free, and if you wish, I will invite friends who have similar levels of skill to provide. The only catch is that I have to be interested in what you're doing. I don't want to make the spawn for a generic factions hub server. I want to build the world of the next big role playing server or something even more original and imaginative.

Some basic stats:
Minecraft experience: 3+ years
Field of expertise: large structure/city building with WorldEdit

Post your IPs, I'll visit every one I receive. If you'd rather contact me in private that's fine too. If I feel inspired by your project/idea/concept, you'll have earned an extremely committed team member.
jgisles
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon