Experienced developer and staff member looking for work

ThatTonybo's Avatar ThatTonybo3/28/19 1:51 am
2 emeralds 163 8
3/28/2019 6:14 pm
ThatTonybo's Avatar ThatTonybo
Hi there, I'm Tony. I'm a developer from Australia, and have worked on many servers in many different positions, ranging from helper to management and even owner. I'm also very skilled in creating websites (front and back end), Discord bots and am a beginner with plugins.

You can find out more about me at thattonybo.com.

Anyways, the point of this thread is that I'm looking for work. If you'd like me to be a part of your server or project, hit me up on Discord (ThatTonybo#0001), or send me a message here.

I do not want to be a part of rushed or failing servers. If your server is just another faction or PvP server, a server that isn't special to the others, or is just plain boring, don't contact me, I do not want to be part of another faction server with stupid Ftop rewards that'll never take off.

I'm able to bring my development skills, my moderation and management skills, my friendliness and ability to help players and users alike, my years of skill with playing Minecraft, as well as constructive criticism and a friendly smile.

If you would like a brief description of myself, here you go. I'm 15 from Australia, have over 3 years of experience playing Minecraft and developing, I love being active and helping, I have a fresh and bright perspective on many things, and I love pizza. Pizza is bae.

I hope to hear from some people soon. Many thanks!
ThatTonybo
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2019 6:37 am
Level 35 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
Well, I'm vaguely planning on setting up a server, and I would probably need a semi-experienced plugin writer. I'm trying to make a medieval RPG server where players can learn professions, participate in kingdom wars or tournaments etc. Main problem atm is that I don't have the actual server yet... If I can get it, I might contact you!
03/28/2019 6:14 pm
ThatTonybo
I'm only a beginner with plugin development so you might want to consider someone else for that part, but if you end up needing anything else or do get the server, feel free to do so!
03/28/2019 3:33 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
nickpauwels1988
Hi Tony, I'd like to talk to you on a project I'm working on. I can use multi talented people in my starting staff team to help further polish and work out some kinks. I have around 5 years of active server management experience and have dabbled with minigame servers and modded servers. I can't say all my projects were a success but I did give it my all to deliver a unique experience to my community. The project I'm working on right now is a survival server with elements found in many categories of other servers. If you are interest contact me on discord @ Rhisis#7323
03/28/2019 6:13 pm
ThatTonybo
You've already messaged me, so I'll just reply to make sure it's acknowledged.
03/28/2019 4:08 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Geeri
I have nearly 5 years of experience too.. Is there an application or something I could do to get involved in this project?
03/28/2019 4:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
nickpauwels1988
There isnt, I'm used to working with a small staff count so this makes application forms unnessesary
03/28/2019 2:57 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Blue23549
Very impressive portfolio!
Courtesy bump
03/28/2019 6:13 pm
ThatTonybo
Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024