**Experienced**Mature**Dedicated** Staff member**

Bob Bobingson's Avatar Bob Bobingson11/23/15 4:54 pm
11/23/2015 5:49 pm
Bob Bobingson's Avatar Bob Bobingson
Hey guys. I am looking for a server where i can dedicate my time too. I am very experienced, and respected through put most servers i join. I am currently looking for a server with around 10-20 players on a day, with a professional environment. Thank you for your time.

Here is a format for an application i found, and filled out. All of these are my honest answers.

IGN - (Will message you)

Age - 15

Timezone - UTC + 1 England.
{Please provide with us your EXACT time zone. Please refer to this website:underline Writing out your EXACT time zone can make the difference between getting staff and being declined as we are sometimes short on certain servers during different times of the day. EXAMPLE: ( I am in US Central Standard time so I would write
>. CST -6 Hours)

What time are you most often on? - I can be on after school, or all day on weekdays.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I have been playing for 3.5 years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I have never been banned / tempbanned

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been a moderator 2 times. those times did not last long, as I have joined those servers which have just gone and disappeared. I am looking for a server which is fun, and reliable, your server looks to have all of that. I watched over other moderators, and helpers.

{This part of your application will let us know if you have any experience in being in a leadership role. If not, tell us that you'd like this as your first leadership role and explain to us WHY you would be a good candidate on helping out this fantastic server.
Experience:
I was head-admin(for 3 months) on a server with around 20 players every day. I was well respected through out the community, due to the fact i am funny, mature and reliable. I lead around 8 other staff members, and was also respected by them. I am no longer staff any more, due to the fact the owner could not financially support the server. I worked my way up with trust, starting as a helper. I hope by this you can see i can be trusted, and mature.

Do you fully understand the concept to our faction servers and can provide players.
with basic useful information when required , as well as basic Minecraft information ?
{This question is based on your knowledge on our server and Minecraft it self. This information will determine how well you can assists players on the server. Give a explanation on how well you know either one. } Yes, i am available to assist not only players but staff. I wil do this by moderating the chat, and helping people with issues that may have. I am not afraid to contact staff that are higher then me for help, and will gladly help anyone i can.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -5-7 hours a day, which is more then most people can offer. I can contribute at least 9 hours a day on the weekends.
{Give us a rough estimate on how many hours you can play a day. State if you can play in the morning time or afternoon or evening time or your time zone. The more accurate and precise you are, the better your application will look to the admins}

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I would tell them to simply be friendly, and act mature. Try to keep things simple, and not to complicated. Try to relate with them, make friends with them etc... Try to take your time dealing with the situation. I have worked alongside many people who have "Raged" over things like this, but i dont see why. Just keep clam, and talk to them like you would to anyone else.

How would you handle a situation that got out of control ?
{ As a staff member , situations tend to get out of control. Explain in detail how you
can handle the situation. In what state of mind would you be when handling the situation. I recommend you give your own explain and then explain how and what you would do and if it got worse how would you handle it then.} For example:"Someone raided by base by hacking, help me!"I always start a situation by telling people to calm down. This way we can have a nice, polite conversation. I would talk to both of them, and if i felt like this had to go on further, i would tp both to a private room. I would ask for both sides of the story. I would then investigate the base that was "hacked" and see if there is any proof that it was. If there was proof, the player would be banned. If there was no proof, i would ask if he has screenshots, video evidence etc of this happening. If he didn't i would leave them, as i have no proof to go on.

Do you have Skype? - Yes. Aidantom999

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? - Yes, I have a microphone but would not prefer to record.
I should behired as staff instead of someone else because I am an experienced Minecraft player along with the fact that I never disrespect others. If someone curses at me, I never curse back. I always try to keep calm. I have been playing Minecraft since May of 2013, which is two years now. I was only muted once or twice and now I realize my mistakes. I was never permanently banned on any server. I always try to stand up for myself and others. When I spot somebody breaking the rules, I try to handle it myself, if they don’t listen to me, I get staff. I purchased my own computer so I can be active whenever it is necessary. i am currently learning to code Python, and do not go outside much, and spend ALOT of time on my computer. am easy going and laid back person. I don't mess with any body and i always listen to the boss. If you dont trust me after talking to me you can make me trainee.
These days minecraft communities have issues with cyber-bullying. Well I can handle that, I do not tolerate bullying. Spammers... Are no problem for me to handle, I will use a format that you will/can provide me with.
Bob Bobingson
Level 1 : New Miner