Experienced Server Owner

Emplix's Avatar Emplix3/31/21 9:59 pm history
5/23/2021 8:57 pm
Emplix's Avatar Emplix
Ok so, i used to make a server with my friend + a team (we were both owners). but i retired in exchange of giving him full ownership for 10% of the server's revenue. but i miss working on a server, i used to find it it very fun.. and i still do, but it's pointless to work on my previous server since i get the revenue without having to work on it.

So now, i'm making this post for this simple reason: i'd really like to start/work on a new one. i can work for someone who needs help, i know how to advertise, make server logos, work with plugins (lucky perms, essentials, etc) + editing their yml code, build, make a website, finding the best hosting services, buycraft, emails & much more... i'm quite experienced with everything since i spent 2 years working on my previous server. and so, i'd like to work for someone for $, that or being owner/co-owner. of course, we can always talk about the details on my discord or other social medias.

That.. or either starting a new team for a new server, if you would like to be part of the team with any role: owner, co-owner, manager, builder, website designer, dev and if you want to learn then you could still join, i will help you and link you to yt videos. however if you don't do anything then you will have to go. you can have any role but of course, you would have to be suitable for the role meaning if you want builder you have to know how to build. (knowing how to use world edit and world painter is always better). if owner then you would have to very active and tell me what you can contribute to the server etc... and other roles, you get the point.

So for the new server, we would start by working on a suitable free host and once the server decently advanced we would switch to a paid host or host from a pc, all staff would be volunteer work until the server starts earning money. this means you work when you want & and won't have to work too much if you don't want to. however the amount of work you have done on the server will be paid accordingly, if you did little work, you will get paid little. do more and you earn more. we can always discuss the price you are looking for. the main communication would be a discord server.

if you are interested by any of these, please message me on discord or here (but i check less frequently here).
discord: CallMeGab#4213
Emplix
Level 1 : New Miner