Experienced Staff For Hire

Netherim's Avatar Netherim7/30/14 6:19 am
1 emeralds 215 5
7/31/2014 2:36 pm
Netherim's Avatar Netherim
Hello, this is my application for staff.
If thers anything else youre wondering please ask me.

IGN: Zozpq

Experience: I have been Admin and Head-Admin on some servers and others just Moderator befre they shut down. Now im back looking for work.
I have played minecraft since it came out.

What will you do? I will make sure the server is fair and mature aswell as keeping it fun, I will enforce the rules and help out the ones that need it. I will just hang out and see what everyone is up to aswell as keeping to my own business.

Why? I would like to be a part of a community and have fun with other players, I miss helping out servers and watching them grow. I would like to help out because i find it satifying and fun.

What makes you unique? I am quite experienced as staff and I like to help out. I am quite good in english but if I spell wrong its because im in a hurry or rushing myself. If needed I can be a supervisor over the other staff. I will make sure that they obey the rules aswell as enforce them. I will not punish users if they dont need it like, I wont ban someone who spamms I would mute the players and jail them for some time, than I would ask the player if they would bahave if I let them out if they didnt them i would jail the player for mabye a day (real time) then see what they did.

Anything else? I am a good builder aswell but PM me if you want pictures of what I have buildt.
If you accept me I would not abuse my powers but obey and enforce the rules. If you promote me I would still not abuse my powers and obey and enforce the rules.

PM me or comment if you want any others questions answered.

Thanks for reading.
Netherim
Level 1 : New Explorer