Experienced Staff Member Looking For Server

Mr-Kocop's Avatar Mr-Kocop9/30/16 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 217 4
10/3/2016 5:24 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
Hey, Hey you! Do you own a Minecraft server? If you answered “Yes” please continue!

Hello! My name is Kocop! I’m 19 years old and i’ve been playing minecraft for around 6 years now! (Yet, Ives looked into the concept of minecraft before that time)! I am always on and always looking forward to meet new people! I am currently looking for a job at a server! I offer completely free and quality staffing. Please consider the following.

Experience
In my real life, I work as an intern trainer. I train people how to better themselves everyday. With this, I can provide a great staff training service! I have also owned various minecraft server in my days! I am known to be a great redstoner and a great plugin configurator! I've been an administrator and server manager as well! I've always loved to improve myself! I am fluent in all minecraft plugins and commands!

What Sets You Apart
You might be thinking that i am just another guy on the forums looking for staff. No! I love to help out! I just want to help servers, big or small. Improve themselves into something greater! I have a great personality and am easy to get along with! I can switch from strict, to chill and laid back extremely fast. My consequences that I give are always fair and never to the benefit of myself or anyone else ( I don’t “take sides”).

How Can I Contact You?
Well Its easy! Shoot me an email! If you would like more information please send me an email as well!
Send your email to: MrKocop@Gmail.Com
Please include:
Name:
Server:
Mr-Kocop
Level 4 : Apprentice Network