⭐️Experienced Staff Member Needing A Job!⭐️

AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES8/27/14 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 297 3
9/24/2014 8:09 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES
Hello! My name is Andrew, and I'm quite an experienced staff member. I am not currently serving as staff on any server at the moment, maybe I could work on yours! I can serve as any position, from Co-Owner or Manager, to Moderator or Helper. You can decide what rank would be best for me!

If you'd like me to serve as staff on your server, you can either add me on Skype @amilliongummies, or comment your Skype username down below and I will send you a request!

Now, here is my information.

=======================
IGN: AMILLIONGUMMIES

NAME: Andrew

LANGUAGE: English and Spanish

BANS: No bans

TIMEZONE: US CENTRAL (CST)

STATE, COUNTRY: IL, USA
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be staff on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As a staff member I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thank you for reading my staff application!
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner