About me

>IGN:
BeanPole2003
>COUNTRY:
America
>EXP:
9.3/10
>Team or Solo:
I can be a team player, but I prefer solo overall.
>EXP. w/Plugins:
10/10
>E.G. of Work:
Click to reveal

Contact me

Email: BeanPole2003@gmail.com
More contacts comming soon!
My Job

My job has been, and always will be to start your server up on its feet. I constantly build for different types of servers, prisons, factions, ect. I usualy build in the styles Fantasy Medieval, Medieval, and Victorain. When I build I like to have a flat world to build in, access to /tp /setblock /mv /mvp ect. I will require you have the following plugins: Group Manager, Essentials Plugins, VoxelSniper, and WorldEdit. By having those plugins it makes it easier for me to build. The other side of myself is a developer. I can set up your ranks, and configure everything about your server for you, so you don't have to. If you wanted me to be your Dev aswell as Builder, I will need access to the following things: Console. Console gives me access to configure stuff. I will only edit the things that need to be edited, and won't change your server otherwise without your permission. Note: I am in the process of developing my Java coding skills, so please bare with me while I do so.
My Prices

Man I bet you are expecting some crazy price for my services, but my services are affordable. "The Price?" Credit. Not Credit as in $. Credit as in a sign saying I did it. I work for free, so you don't have to ask, "How much $$$ do I have to cough up?"
How to get my services

You have three options, you can: A) Email me with server ip, and IGN. B) Post a comment below with server ip, and IGN. Or C) P.M. me with your server ip and IGN.
BeanPole2003
Level 1 : New Crafter