Eyslium [Builders Needed] [KitPvP, Prison, HCF and more]

BrendanLeeT's Avatar BrendanLeeT2/28/16 4:14 pm
3/23/2016 5:49 pm
BrendanLeeT's Avatar BrendanLeeT

Introduction

Eyslium is going to be a future Network with a variety of unique gamemodes which everyone will enjoy! We formed almost a year ago starting off small and continued to build to were we are now. We have a well-organised system for communication, discussions and just for a good chat with all the staff. Our current staff system is:
Trial Mods (4+)
Mini Builders // Trial Builders (None)
Mods (All in a Trial stage)
Builders (1 active and 3+ inactive)
Admins (7+)
Intern Developers // Jr Developers (2)
Developers (2)
Owners (3)

Why are we recruiting?

We are in desperate need of builders to get all of these builds finished a lot faster. It would be nice for our current builder to get some support and get some stress off him.

Requirements

You MUST be mature - we don't childish behavior on the team. We do joke a lot but we don't want it to go to the extreme.

You MUST have teamspeak - this is essential. We hold staff meetings, discussions and just communicate over teamspeak.

You MUST be active - if you need to go inactive then we will let you off. Going inactive without a reason will lead to a demotion.

You MUST not have a bad reputation - we don't want someone the team who is banned from most networks and is known for hacking. It will bring bad reputation over to Eyslium which we don't want.

Process

We will be continuously roaming through the applications looking for ones which stands out. We will pick a handful of applications and do a network admin discussion on it.

If you are accepted you will receive a private message on the forums with the teamspeak details so we can do a short interview and to get you set up. After the interview you will do a small test to see what you can build under timed conditions. The time will depending on the theme and size of the build you are going to be making.

If you don't receive a message within two weeks of your application post then it means you have been declined. We will still appreciate your interests in becoming a builder but you didn't stand out. We may message some people depending on how many replies we get.

Application Format

What's your age (We would prefer 14+ but exceptions can be made)?:

Do you have a microphone (Not required)?:

Do you have teamspeak (Required)?:

IGN (In Game Name):

Why should we pick you?:

Album of past builds:

How long can I be on per week?:

Good luck, we hope to see some of you in the near future!

- Eyslium Network
BrendanLeeT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2016 5:49 pm
BrendanLeeT
BUMP
03/19/2016 11:39 am
BrendanLeeT
NOTE: If you apply please check here every few days, some people who gets accepted apply and never come back on the post.
03/18/2016 8:37 pm
BrendanLeeT
Got a lot more positions open
03/15/2016 12:02 pm
BrendanLeeT
Got a lot more positions open Apply now!
03/12/2016 3:07 pm
BrendanLeeT
Got a lot more positions open
03/10/2016 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Abbae
What's your age (We would prefer 14+ but exceptions can be made)?: I am currently 12 turning 13 in May, but I may be young, but I am very mature for my age.

Do you have a microphone (Not required)?: yes, I do have a microphone.

Do you have teamspeak (Required)?: Yes, I do have teamspeak .

IGN (In Game Name): My current IGN is Abbae I have changed it a lot, but I am not planning on changing it soon.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am descend builder. I am also WEPro ( world edit professional) on an other building server and WEPro is the highest building rank.

Album of past builds: I don't have any pictures sorry.

How long can I be on per week?: I am usually on 5:00 p.m. CT to usually 2:00 or 3:00 A.M. and on the weekends I am usually on when ever anyone needs me.
03/12/2016 7:45 am
BrendanLeeT
I'm sorry but at this moment your application has been declined. You do not meet the requirements for the position.
03/10/2016 12:05 pm
BrendanLeeT
Still looking for builders
03/07/2016 11:13 am
BrendanLeeT
Still looking for some more applicants
03/04/2016 5:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ShadowwGaming
Do you only need builders? Or do you need people to help with plugins/bungee
03/05/2016 8:17 am
BrendanLeeT
Will talk about this with other developers, we do need builders though.
03/04/2016 5:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Shadycraman
What's your age (We would prefer 14+ but exceptions can be made)?:
Do you have a microphone (Not required)?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak (Required)?: yes

IGN (In Game Name): Shadycrazyman

Why should we pick you?: I have played off and on for awhile now. I can provide new ideas, solve problems, ect. Before I stopped playing awhile ago I was a builder on a few servers. Easy to get along with. I can play a little off and on because of school and sports. When I am on, mostly weekends, sometimes weekdays; I will be able to just pick up a project and start don't need much instruction though I can definitely work with them.

Album of past builds: NA

How long can I be on per week?: 4-5 hours depends on what is going on. I wont be on just to be on only if I am building something.
03/07/2016 1:20 pm
BrendanLeeT
Congratulations, you have been accepted but you still need to do an interview. Please wait in the waiting room for either BrendanLeeT or 4E / Natfan to respond.

TS IP: ts.eyslium.net
03/05/2016 8:16 am
BrendanLeeT
Thank you for your application! You should receive a response within 2 - 14 days! Hope to get back with you soon!
03/04/2016 10:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
is there really NO exception on teamspeak :3
03/04/2016 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Createmo
What's your age (We would prefer 14+ but exceptions can be made)?: 13

Do you have a microphone (Not required)?: yes

Do you have teamspeak (Required)?: yes

IGN (In Game Name): CREATEMO (yes, all caps.)

Why should we pick you?: I am not afraid to take on big projects, but I am more skilled in small, detailed builds. People say I'm funny, but I don't really think I am. I am very mature and have never been banned from a server, and despite peer pressure, I have never hacked.

Album of past builds: http://createmocreations.blogspot.com

How long can I be on per week?: about 7-10 hours a week. Sometimes I may get caught up in schoolwork.

Thanks!
03/07/2016 1:19 pm
BrendanLeeT
I'm sorry but at this moment your application has been declined. You do not meet the requirements for the position and your builds do not have enough detail.
03/04/2016 12:24 pm
BrendanLeeT
Thank you for your application! You should receive a response within 2 - 14 days! Hope to get back with you soon!
03/04/2016 6:25 am
BrendanLeeT
Still looking for builders! Feel free to apply
02/28/2016 9:11 pm
3747aaj
What's your age (We would prefer 14+ but exceptions can be made)?: 17

Do you have a microphone (Not required)?: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak (Required)?: Yes.

IGN (In Game Name): InternetSheen

Why should we pick you?: I can bring something to the community that others might not have. I am a great builder but I am also a great people person. I can get along with almost anyone and I feel that is a great quality when constantly dealing with a large group of others people. These people skills I feel are so important because it makes the server so much easier to function. It is hard enough when you have to deal with non staff issues and having to deal with staff members not getting along makes it that much harder.

Album of past builds: Recently built a new computer so I don't have any of my old screenshots.

How long can I be on per week?: Every day from 3:30 PM EST To 11:00 any time on weekends.
03/07/2016 1:18 pm
BrendanLeeT
Congratulations, you have been accepted but you still need to do an interview. Please wait in the waiting room for either BrendanLeeT or 4E / Natfan to respond.

02/29/2016 11:01 am
BrendanLeeT
02/28/2016 8:00 pm
Lurinqs--
Hello my name is Ethan and in game I go by Lurinqs. I am 16 and have been building since I was 12. I am the lead builder/terraformer for one of your develpers (GooseyPoosey) 's server. I am known to make quality builds but I am mainly a terraformer I wish to make terrains and Land forms more so than structural builds. But I do both.

I am 16 years old on March 22nd.

I use the microphone on my Laptop

I do have Teamspeak and I can use it efficiently

My IGN is Lurinqs but when I change it I will notify you

Why should we pick you?: I am dedicated to providing as many people I can with the pleasure of beautiful builds and terrain. I work hard and I dont stop until its done to perfection. I finish everything I start and I have never had a bad review.

My album is non existent since I dont usually take photos of my builds. I have worked on many servers making anything from ships to windmills to cities. I worked with one partner to create all the builds on GooseyPoosey's server and I will work as hard as I did on those as the builds I make for you.

I can be on around 1-2 Hours a day Monday through thursday and then anywhere from 4-10 Hours a day Friday - Sunday
03/07/2016 1:17 pm
BrendanLeeT

02/29/2016 11:01 am
BrendanLeeT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome