Rxvy's Avatar Rxvy1/1/14 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 132 5
1/2/2014 8:15 pm
Rxvy's Avatar Rxvy
Im looking for some staff Mods Admins to help with my server its No lag 24/7

Ip: PVP.RaidingFactions.Us
Rxvy
Level 32 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2014 8:15 pm
Rxvy
Join Server to Apply PvP.RaidingFactions.us
01/02/2014 7:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MCNyanCat
What Position you am looking for:Admin+Why you think you should get that position:Because I love to help out players and help out servers by the looks of It this one looks great already! I am trustworthy i love to help out staff members and normal players on the server to help guide them to Fun!How will you help the server if I choose you:I will help with plugins If we have any problems and I will like to help out all new players and help them to have fun! And to also player normally.How much time will you be online on weekdays:everyday untill Monday 2 FridayHow much time will you be online on weekends:Uhh.... I might be online every weekend but sometimes I have to be offline on saturday or some sort or really late on a friday night.Please recommend three good plugins you think will help the server:Well there are warportals plugin so If they warp through a portal It can take them to a certain warp AKA Location. And there Is also mob disguise to have fun with players like friends and family disguise as a mob then just trick them but make sure to tell them that was you. And final one Is powertool plugin If ur having trouble you can just reload the server by typing on any tool while holdiing It type /powertool Reload etc....Have you been staff before:YesIf so, what rank and what server:I use to even own y server I have had my own server and also been Co-Owner Head-Admin Developer Admin Trial-Admin Head-Mod ModDo you know how to write a good permissions file:Well I know how to do good with plugins etc but I'm not the best at doing stuff like that but I'm pretty good at it I'm still practising I would rate myself 7-10Do you have experience with Enjin:Yes I do! I've joiend lot's of server using enjin It Is a great website! and I'm glad you have It!Do you have a YouTube account:YesLink to your YouTube if you have it:but I can't because It is all stuffed and It glitches out and also doesn't load for anyone so I'm going to delete It Soz Are you willing to make videos about the server: Yes I will make a new channel and make as any videos as you may ask me to make of the server!How mature are you out of 10:I would rate myself a 8-10 sometimes a 9-10Why do you think so:Because most the time I'm mature just when i'm exited about things I get a bit happy and you know everyone does so yeah you know what I meen.Your Age:14How much RAM does your Computer have: 4GB but getting really good computer soon. Do you have Skype:Yes my skype Is ipodmania5 My IGN:rhyskooy2002
01/02/2014 7:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JWill35
APP POSTED in the Hopper at Spawn!
01/02/2014 7:30 pm
Rxvy
Bumpyyy
01/01/2014 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Energy121
How old are you?: I am 12 years old, and im very responsible and I could handle mod.
How long have i been on the server?: for about 1 day.
What's my username?: Energy121.
What is my current rank? Pvper, but i will still try to help out with as much as i can with this rank.
Am I good with bukket?: Yes i am, I have build a spawn before and i know how to use World Edit. I usually look at the commands almost daily to see if anything has changed.
Name a server issue and how i would handle it.: If someone was asking for stuff or spamming i would give them 3 warnings, (2 if they are know to do it) then i would kick them if they were spamming then when they come on i would mute them for 5 minutes and if they were asking for stuff i would kick them then i would say that if they did it one more time, it would be a tempban.
How would i deal with someone trying to hack the server?: I would ask they if they were kidding and if they were i would tempban for 3-4 days, then if they didnt say anything i would tempban for 1 week and immidiately i would contact The owner saying that there was a hacker and could i ban him forever.
What would i do if I say someone griefing another players house?: I would not do anything because griefing is allowed, but if it was a protected area or spawn, i would tempban and talk to the owner about it.
Have I ever been banned on this server before?: No, and hopefully i never will be!

Have i ever been staff on another server before?: Yes, the ranks i have been is Owner, Head Admin, Admin, Trial Mod, and Emissary.
Why do I want to be this rank?: Because i want to help the server with as much as i can do, and i want to help it grow in ammounts of people, and in in-game!
What have i done so far on this server that makes me think that i deserve this rank?: I have brought people to the server and i am trying to tell people about this server because again, i want to this server become the best server it can be, and i have helped staff do stuff, i help people if they dont know where to apply, or if they need to go to the website for another reason, I help them.
Other reasons why i should be deticated.: I should be deticated because i think this server could use more people and if i get it i can make a good jail if they need one or i just want to help the owner out as much as i can! My maturity is about a 9 1/2.... i can have silly moments
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome