1 emeralds 235 7
12/8/2013 4:59 pm
LegitManiac's Avatar LegitManiac
What is up everyone!

First of this is not my sever I am not owner I am Head-Builder for this server

We need some more staff and i thought I would help to spread the word

Last i was told we needed:
Admin: 0/3 Moderator: 0/5 Builder: 0/2 RedStone Master: 0/1

If you are at all interested please fell out an application in the comments below

In your application please include the following:

Experience:
Imagination level 1-10:
Building skills 1-10:
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?:
What position do you want?

As I said before I am Head-Builder I do not have control over who gets what potion

I am only helping to spread the word

I will forward all Applications to the owner in due time you will all be contacted

-TheXMagnum | Head-Builder
TheXMagnum
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LegitManiac
12/08/2013 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your ip?
LegitManiac
12/04/2013 8:25 pm
Maturity:6.5 Love the common jokes. I curse, i have fun, though i am very serious when the situation needs me to be!
Time-Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Experience: I am the Co-Owner of Aquacraft, a small 40 slot server. It is temporarily closed, and it is reopening as InfiniteCraft. My ign is GERJoker21 for that server... I was a moderator of Chatterbeat, when Haf992 owned the server. The new owner took over the server, as a result, chose his own staff! Before i got the chance to apply, all the spots were taken. I have been Helpers on many different servers as well! All in all, i am experienced...
Imagination level 1-10: 7. Yes, i am somewhat creative. I can contribute a lot to the server, and i am helpful by giving some ideas here and there!
Building skills 1-10: 5. Honestly not a super builder, i am good, but i wouldn't be qualified for the builder position. I prefer Moderating the server, and making sure everything is running smoothly. I can handle many situations such as, people hacking, breaking rules, etc...
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I have many ideas such as, plugins that people enjoy, maybe mini games. I can help the community, Moderate the server, take care of any issues, and I can advertise for the server as well!
What position do you want? Moderator, Admin
XNight_StalkerX
12/05/2013 12:55 am
HEYY MECHANIC!! Yes I was owner on the other server soorry about giving u the rank dudd... but yes I'm the founder of this server , and I would love for you t oo be a mod and ill eventually move you up too admin! Thankz for ur app skype me at luke9259 and me and my staff will interview u a little bit more
Kevin45609
12/04/2013 8:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Maturity:I would say im kind of mature I like to mess around sometimes but mostly mature
Time-Zone:Eastern
Experience:I have been admin 3 times and mod 2 times
Imagination level 1-10: 8 out of 10
Building skills 1-10:10 out of 10
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I can bring in new players and help out with anything you need accept for making and coding plugins I do not know how to do that
What position do you want? Hopefully admin or mod
TravArcher1
12/04/2013 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Maturity: Good.
Time-Zone: Eastern Time, Tennessee
Experience: 1 year (One Server, Server was closed after 1.7
Imagination level 1-10: 8
Building skills 1-10: 9
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: By protecting and following each and every rule. Watching out for the server for no hackers.
What position do you want? Admin, Moderator.
sneakyninjaaaa
12/04/2013 4:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Admin
1. Age: 15, turning 16 on the 29th december

2. Gender: Male

3. Name and Ign: My ign is Skylarkz
My real name is Elliot Phillips

4. Skype: elliot.phillips69

5. Time Zone: GMT (UK)

6. Social skills and maturity level on a scale from 1-10: My social skills out of 10 are 9 due to my use of grammar and friendliness, My maturity is also reflected by my grammar skills, I am very mature at all times that i am needed to be, i occasionally have a laugh but who doesnt?... But when the time comes to it i use my maturity to a positive effect.

7. Past experience and proof of said experience?: Was staff on Scavengercraft.com many months ago, i was demoted due to my absence whilst skiing in Zillertal arena Austria. Proof of this, Due to the website being reset many times since this i can not get any solid proof but you can ask staff such as Holysam, Verycool, Brend4n and XproPhoenixHD for proof of this.
I have owned my own servers in the past which have become semi successful, My first... a private Tekkit server for me and my friends was effective for its purpose because we had a lot of fun, learned a lot and introduced new people into our small community. Eventually after 7 months i decided to shut the server down as most of my friends started playing Call Of Duty etc. After this i decided to create a Faction PVP server by the name of ArctexCraft, we went pretty well to an extent until donations started to decrease and i decided that i could not pay into the server for much longer due to me needing to save for other things. Our highest peak reached 34 out of 44 players online at one time, Over different time zones this changed due to lack of staff being on or no events occurring. For this server i did all permissions, configurations, Most Spawn building and pvp arenas, Managed plugins and also helped code my own custom plugin (Advanced PVP Mechanics) that would let people take more damage dependent on where they were hit. So yes, i would say i am pretty experienced. I can Moderate, Administrate and Develop a server to the best of its potential and my own abilities to an extent of High popularity.

8. What will you do best to help the server and community?: I can bring all my experiences to your server and help it grow to its full potential, i can also Moderate and Administrate to the best of my ability to help enhance your players game play and experiences, also to bring new people into your community. I am very good with commands and can enforce rules to players and also staff who do not obey the said rules that players also have to follow. I am better at Administrating your server but if not possible i can also Moderate to an useful extent.

9. How long have you been playing minecraft?: i started playing on beta 1.8, this was when Creative was first implemented into the game.

10. Why should we choose you and what would our server benefit from said choice? (This may be a hard question, but explain to the best of your ability): You should choose me due to my Past experiences and current Maturity, Administration and Moderation skills. I am persistent in enforcing rules you have set to make gameplay fair and Implementing my own skills into the server for yours and your players benefit. I can Moderate and Administrate the server chat, Help people to my best possible ability and catch hackers and deal with them myself or report to a higher member than myself, Overall i would be a useful candidate for staff due to my professional presentation and Experiences that i can implement into your server and Enhance player experience with new ideas with solid Administration and Moderation skills.

Thankyou for reading and i hope i get put into Concideration

yours Sincerely Skylarkz (Elliot)
Sparlicon
12/04/2013 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter

Maturity: My maturity is highly good because i'm a smart and respectful person.

Time-Zone: I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, Canada.

Experience: My experience is pretty good, I don't like to name how many servers I've been staff on because you probably wont care how much I say, and the names I say.

Imagination level 1-10: My imagination level is I guess 7-8...

Building skills 1-10: I rank myself 6-7 at building.

What can you do too help contribute too our new server: Help build and respect all the members that are in the community and out the community, Help the members out and make a great good growing community of members that will like to continue playing on this Server.

What position do you want: Well I would like to apply for Administrator and Redstone Master.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome