Factions' Server Construction - Builders Needed

CarlosErnesto's Avatar CarlosErnesto5/10/12 7:50 pm
5/11/2012 7:11 am
CarlosErnesto's Avatar CarlosErnesto
Hi Planet Minecraft Users, I'd like to announce that I'm making a server, which I already have, but I'm lacking building time and etc.

ImperiaCraft [+20 Plug-ins] [PvP] [Multiple Worlds! SkyBlock, Challenge Maps!] [Factions] [McMMO]

Summary of whole post: Join ImperiaCraft for a fun experience! Help me and others build the server from scratch to earn a Beta Tester rank with extra permissions! Lots of plug-ins, multiple worlds, factions, but excluding everything I've said here, just HAVE FUN. That's the purpose of this thread. So, fill in form, and you're ready to go!

So, after having this server write my friends, I decided that due to their inactivity I'd just make the server public, but making plots with World Guard seemed like an universe to me, and giving random people permission to start towns was unacceptable.

So, I decided I would use a couple of plugins, essential ones though, plus the Factions plugin, McMMO, and some others.

Now, this is all a thought out idea, yet… it's good in theory, not yet in practice. Would anyone care to help me out in the server? Information about what I plan for it:

Factions' Styled Server with:

- NPC Shops! Also, NPC Questing Available!
- Vanilla world separate from main factions' world to give a different experience!
- Spleef Contests, Hunger Games Events, and so on… not excluding PvP.
- .Enjin Community Site!
- Permission for Cracked Clients! (It may suck for some, I know. Horrible for me, yet I have to allow it for some people…)

And last but not least, a community of Minecrafters who enjoy playing, and make the server a great experience!

If you would like to take part in anything, list what you would like to be (of selected classes, and fill out the rest of the form, then post it here, please.

***FORM***

Minecraft IGN:
Why Would You Want To Join Server?
Are You An Active Minecrafter?
Would You Play A Lot In Server?
Class: (Moderator/Architect/Redstoner/Experienced With Plug-Ins/Event Manager/Admin/Random Server Storywriter) *you can choose as much classes as you want*
Reason to Back Up Your Class Selection: **OPTIONAL, BUT HELPS!**
Do You Agree With Rules? (Posted below form): Yes/No

***FORM***

Rules:

No Griefing.
No Illicit Acts.
No Cheats/Hacks, Results in Perma-Ban.
No Disrespect.

Server IP is not going to be given until tomorrow.

By the way, official server name is "ImperiaCraft". Shall the empire rise tomorrow!
Remember to post your form below Thanks!
CarlosErnesto
Level 1 : New Miner