Family of players here

0SuB0's Avatar 0SuB010/19/18 5:06 pm
10/19/2018 5:10 pm
0SuB0's Avatar 0SuB0
hey o so were a family of minecraft players we do the same thing as most of you all would do when servers get tiresome we decided to make our own little home host server with all intentions of buying a hosted server later on if we see we can actually get some online friends involved to play with us i always have the problem of younger players coming into the servers i build acting like fools and i dont think ill be allowing any tom foolery like that im an older player as well as my wife but we have a daughter that loves to play with us now we dont host constantly sometimes the server will go down for maintenance and sometimes ill shut it down mostly to let the computers rest but i always let anyone that does play with us know ahead of time and anytime were gonna switch things around i always keep backups of everything anyone made such as i will always schematic your builds if they ment something to you and can even email them too you so that you get to keep them we just want someone to hang out with that wants to play and learn i always allow friends i trust [key word] TRUST to be opped and to make decisions on their own but of course that may take a moment before i decide you get that kind of power ill allow creative in form of you doing what you want to do and of course i would suggest playing survival it ruins the game playing to much creative and you get no fun out of it but on big projects that is usually an awesome thing to do we dont dictate anything you want to do if you want a giant redstone contraption that benifits all of on the survival aspect awesome im probably going to watch you build it even help or ask questions about it im very chatty and love to interact but we definatly do things moderatley so i cant say im the best when it comes to plugins and configs but i know enough to have fun with things im always trying something new permissions arent my best trade but if you know how to do that sort of thing work with me and help me make something awesome ...... i could go on and on about what i would like to happen but ill leave it at this if your up for friends on a server where you can interact with the owners and join in the fun with new things we might be what you are looking for if not have a nice day email me at landers507@gmail.com or leave a post in the comments section for the server address i have no intention of posting publicly thats not what this is about way too many people that arent looking for the exception to the rule will bombard the server and thats a laggy issue no one wants i figure 2 maybe 3 more players would be great ....... no one gets lucky with a server over night and you dont make friends that way as well
0SuB0
Level 1 : New Network