FenrirMC Factions RPG ▒ Recruiting Moderators and Builders

Fenrir16's Avatar Fenrir167/12/17 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 235 9
7/14/2017 3:04 pm
SwagTasticCraft's Avatar SwagTasticCraft
FenrirMC strives to provide a memorable Factions experience with RPG elements.

Along with Factions, the server has:

- 100+ Custom Enchantments (40 are original!)
- 425+ custom items and recipes
- Quests
- Dungeons
- Tower (https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... n-project/)
- Mobs and Sentinels that fight for and against your Faction

If this is the kind of server you would like to staff for, and you are over the age of 12 and can register to Enjin, please apply below. DO NOT APPLY FOR DEVELOPER OR ADMIN. Admin is from Mod!:

Username:

Applying for:
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice':
What makes you stand out?:
Discord? (optional):

IP: FenrirMC.mcph.co
Fenrir16
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2017 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SwagTasticCraft
IGN: Adam_89
Position applying for: Moderator
I am very good in spotting hackers and running the console
Ive had 7+years of minecraft experience
Discord: shredder836 #2792
07/14/2017 2:43 pm
Fenrir16
I really don't care if you're staff on other servers or owned any. Stop going about 'I have lots of experience' crap. I asked what your ABILITIES are. And if you didn't specify a rank you want, denied
07/13/2017 11:50 am
taralouise8
Gender (optional): Female

Applying for: Whatever rank this is worthy of.

Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': I've had lots of experience on other servers, including a network where I was mod on, I can tell you the server name privately. I would consider my greatest strength is the fact that I am naturally friendly. I have a hard time being intentionally mean or disrespectful to someone and will actively try to have enjoyment with them. I genuinely want to to help players and make their overall experience better and not leave them ignorant and agitated. I believe you should choose me to become a staff member for many reasons: I am good with commands and pretty good at building. I also excel at helping players, being collaborative and friendly towards other, and making everyone feel welcome. I help anyone who needs help, it doesn't matter whether its nor staff or player, I just want to help everyone who needs it because everyone deserves to be able to ask someone for help. Asking for help is never ever a bad thing to do, it is actually a smart thing to do if you find yourself just really stumped or stuck on something. I am a kind, understanding, wise, positive, funny, responsible, and reliable mentor for other people. I am a funny girl to be around and love all people. I love interacting with people whether it be through text chatting in the server, or other ways. I have much patience and can withstand long periods of time waiting for something without complaining. It will certainly be a trait that stands out that people can easily see in me. That is devotion, and devotion and hard work is key quality for a staff member to obtain and acquire/have. Luckily for me, I believe I have shown tons of devotion towards the server which ups my chance of obtaining staff. |To add on to that, I am a fair person, and you can count on me to not make decisions based on favouritism and friendship. The vibe and atmosphere on the server is amazing, the players and the staff help in that department. Ever since I've started playing Minecraft, moderating has been a big part of the experience. I've moderated many communities, giving me a lot of experience and knowledge on the road.

What makes you stand out?: I'm the only Female to apply, I'm serious, but funny when in a situation which needs it. And I'm not a staff hunter, like some.
07/13/2017 8:26 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Gender (optional): Male
Applying for: Builder
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': I've had 2 servers in the past one being factions and one being a rpg castle taking server that never lunched, but I'm here to apply for builder. I haven't been on Minecraft for a few months but I am looking for a fresh start with building.
What makes you stand out?: I have good player communication, I'm a alright builder, I can get the job done that you ask for or try my best to get it complete. I was in a build team many years ago called fresh builders.

Discord? (optional):
07/13/2017 4:29 am
Femurr
Username: Femurr
Gender (optional):Male
Applying for: Mod
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': I owned my own server multiple times

What makes you stand out?: I'm funny nice and know what I'm doing

Discord? (optional):Yes I have
07/13/2017 1:23 am
DinosourLover007
Applying for: Whatevers Open
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': My other abilities aside from being Nice is being hard working above from average. I strive to become the best and become better and better. I follow rules extremely well and like monitoring servers that i play on. My abilities are being charismatic and having leadership skills from Real Life And Gaming. I can configure files and know how to act like a professional staff member.
What makes you stand out?: What makes me stand out is that im VERY hard working. Im in the 10nth grade SP, and my dream job is becoming a lawyer. I played Minecraft before 1.6.4 and know how to do a good job monitoring and helping others on the server. I know how to deal with many scenarios, and love learning new things. If i don't know something or fail at something i want to learn it or learn from my mistakes.
Discord? (optional): xMadaraOtsutsuki#9502
07/13/2017 12:03 am
Fenrir16
CircleRapper denied, (lack of info)
_Cookie_Monster accepted.
07/12/2017 11:08 pm
_Coookie_Monster
Username: _Coookie_Monster
Applying for: Whatever this application is worthy of.
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': My abilities are working efficiently and getting things done the right way. I take care of issues in a very smooth manner and I don't make a big deal out of things. I am very down to Earth, although that's not really an ability rather a trait, but it's important for you to know. Another ability I have is that I am very hard to lie to, and I'm very hard to fool, or get away with lying to.
What makes you stand out?: What makes me stand out is my way of being a staff member, I'm very fun until bad things happen, once something happens, the big red button gets pressed, and action is taken. Another thing that I like to think makes me stand out, I'm loyal to servers I apply on, or am staff on, I am not a staff hunter by any means, I only apply on the unique, and servers that I think I fit in well.
Discord? (optional): CookieMonster#2730
Thanks!
07/12/2017 10:35 pm
CircleRapper
[b]Age: 13
Your abilities other than basic commands and 'being nice': Building and 'Being nice"
What makes you stand out?: Im cool
Discord? (optional): Circlerapper #0712
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome