[NEW SERVER RECRUITING ANY1] FenrirMC Factions RPG STAFF!!!

Fenrir16's Avatar Fenrir167/2/17 9:41 pm
7/6/2017 5:15 pm
Fenrir16's Avatar Fenrir16
Hi, this is a new server about 2 weeks old. We need staff, so any help is appreciated Before you apply, make sure this is the type of server you want to staff for.

The server features:

- Factions
- McMMO
- Quests
- Spells (and staffs with spell binds!)
- Crates
- Custom Enchantments (30 of which I have made myself, they're unlike any you've seen!)
- A Faction War Arena (for faction tournaments!)

If you feel like you can staff this server, please read the format

You must be 12 or older to apply (except for builders). You work up to Admin from Mod. DO NOT APPLY FOR ADMIN OR DEV.

Username:

Gender (optional):

The rank you are applying for:

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"):

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended):

How active you are:

IP: FenrirMC.mcph.co
Fenrir16
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2017 5:15 pm
Fenrir16
Staff Limit Reached!

Consider this post CLOSED.

Will re-open the post if new positions are open*

*Subject to change.

To PMC Moderator: Not a bump post. Just something to stop people from messaging me or making further posts.
07/06/2017 2:47 pm
Fenrir16
DeadEcho17 accepted, Insanecraftgames accepted (yes i need multilingual people) and and pokir if u can actually do those things you can be helper...and Lexard....what's wrong with Factions in 1.11.2?
07/06/2017 2:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pokir78
Username: pokir78

Gender (optional): Male

The rank you are applying for: builder/any staff

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): I can see straight away if someones a hacker... I am a really good builder, Oh and also Im good with command blocks.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Yasss

How active you are: 5-6 times a week for 2-4 maybe 2-6 hours
07/06/2017 2:09 pm
Insanecraftgames
Username: Insanecraftgames

The rank you are applying for: Mod

I can speak English and German.
I read chat very fast
I know about a lot of hacking clients from past mod experiences
I'm not afraid to mute or punish players if necessary

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): No

How active you are: As much as needed
07/06/2017 1:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lexard
To everyone out there before applying! Server is 1.11, Factions server in 1.11...
07/06/2017 12:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DeadEcho17
Username: DeadEcho17
  • I have frequently been called "Echo" or "Dead" for short.

Gender (optional): Female.

The rank you are applying for: Moderator.

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): My abilities are basic commands and I am nice to people..... Just kidding here. I have been a moderator and an administrator on a few other servers, so I know the basics. I also know how to use commands relating to, but not limited to, LWC, Paintball, WorldEdit, Towny/Factions, and a few others. I have built for other servers in the past, I am not the greatest builder, but I take my time until it is done right. (There was 1 server owner that kept resetting his server because he did not like the layout, needless to say, I built and set up ChestShop about 15+ times just with the one owner.) In the past, I have also helped out players with their admin and non-admin related questions. For example, if they needed an Admin command, I would normally help give them an alternative. If that did not work for them, then an admin was called. My method worked 7/10 times.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Yes. My username and tag are: DeadEcho17 #4110

How active you are: My activity varies upon the day. But commonly on between 4-10 hours, sometimes longer than that. But available 7 days a week.
07/05/2017 5:10 pm
Fenrir16
SkillsPlays accepted. Salt denied. I ASKED IF U GOT DISCORD i dont give a shit if u have 7 servers on there. i also dont care what others think of u. i asked for ur abilities not how other owners kissed ur ass.
07/05/2017 4:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
07/05/2017 3:37 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
EmperorSalt
Username: EmperorSalt

The rank you are applying for: Moderator

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): I have had extensive experience with staffing servers. I can provide real references of owners who have hired me in the past, and I have hosted several servers over the years.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Yes, I have 7 servers of my own.

How active you are: I'm busy most days UK time due to work, but I am available for a few hours every day. I can also make arrangements if needed to be on during the day, but this is very limited.
07/05/2017 3:31 pm
SnuupDawwg
[quote="Fenrir5916"]Hi, this is a new server about 2 weeks old. We need staff, so any help is appreciated [b]Before you apply, make sure this is the type of server you want to staff for[/b].
[b]
The server features:[/b]
- Factions
- McMMO
- Quests
- Spells (and staffs with spell binds!)
- Crates
- Custom Enchantments (30 of which I have made myself, they're unlike any you've seen!)
- A Faction War Arena (for faction tournaments!)

[u]If you feel like you can staff this server, please read the format [/u]

You [u]must[/u] be 12 or older to apply (except for builders). [b]You work up to Admin from Mod. DO NOT APPLY FOR ADMIN OR DEV.[/b]

Username:420xSnoopDogg

Gender (optional): male

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): im one to watch for the hackers and cheaters/scammers a far from being nice i can be mean/ruthless if people are disobeying rules, and getting on my nerves. I dont stand for cyber bullying and i will not tolerate innapropriate jokes. the most i would love to do is watch over a server as well as have some part in the survival realm cause hats what this game is about so im more applying to be a supervisor

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): no idk what that is

How active you are:im failry active, depends on how well i like the server.
07/05/2017 2:35 pm
SnuupDawwg
didnt meant to remsg
07/04/2017 10:22 am
Yakaka
Username: Yakaka

I have experience from a server I wasn't really interested in, I've been a mod on 2 different servers and I'm a pretty fast learner.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended):
Yakaka #2560

How active you are:
I'm active 7 days a week for 5-10 hrs.
07/05/2017 2:08 pm
Fenrir16
Haha...those aren't abilities...I really don't care how many servers you were staff on...it's really annoying when people include that...denied.
07/04/2017 5:34 am
Abdomination
Username: Abdomination

Gender (optional):Male

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): I can build pretty good, I have experience from a server that only just shut down (legacy).I can speak English, Dutch and French.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): yes:Axi

How active you are:I play almost every day, unless I am on vacation or Im out of the house
07/03/2017 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lexard
Username: Vzek

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): I have 5 years of minecraft experience and have worked in a fair amount of servers, two which became popular servers and the others were just small servers. I'm a very reliable person and can fluently speak 2 languages (english and spanish), therefore, I can guide members who speak spanish through the server. I know how to easily calm down any raging member with ease (the kind way) and know what punishments should be used against the types of rules broken. The 5 years of minecraft has taught me
-Maturity
-Increased level of English
-Understanding of people's behavior
-Solutions to the hardest and simplest things

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Vzek#6456

How active you are: I can play every day and provide 26+ hours a week to the server.
07/03/2017 8:40 pm
Fenrir16
Vanity accepted. Again, I'm not looking for developers for the few individuals that still decided to message me
07/02/2017 11:23 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
Vanityv
Username: Vanityy

What your abilities are (other than basic commands and "being nice"): Besides being able to use normal commands and such, I'm pretty experienced when it comes to staff and moderating. I've been playing minecraft since early beta, so I've been around different servers for a while, some of which I moderated for a little. Most recently I'm an admin for DunnCraft, but the server is closing for the summer. Essentially, I'm a well-experienced player and moderator.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Yes Vanity#4076, already am in the server discord.

How active you are: Just about every day, since I just finished high school and am free for the summer.
07/02/2017 10:42 pm
Fenrir16
MrCloudMC Accepted! Also please stop the PM's for developer. I'm not hiring devs like I said in the post.
07/02/2017 10:02 pm
MrCloudMC
Username: CloudPanda

Im good with players, and helping out with most things, Im good with most plugins that are needed in plugins for basic Factions servers, I am Good with Pex and GroupManager, also am great at adapting to new thing like the RPG side of the server, I have never been staff for an RPG server so this will be my first time, and I can learn the plugins fast

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): Yes, CloudPanda#7026

How active you are: I can be on most days of the weeks, it depends on the week, I can play up to 7 hours a day

Thanks for reading my Application!
07/02/2017 9:49 pm
EnderManSlayer19
Username: EnderManSlayer18

The rank you are applying for: Moderator.

I can code plugins and edit groups in plugins like PermissionsEx and GroupManager. I'm also a fast learner, and a good problem solver.

Do you have Discord? (optional but recommended): No.

How active you are: I can be active 7 days a week, sometimes up to 10 hours a day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome