Finland, something for everyone!

FInalaoh's Avatar FInalaoh10/4/12 9:02 pm
10/14/2012 8:36 pm
ThatsMyPickaxe's Avatar ThatsMyPickaxe
Hey there everyone! My name is Finalaoh, and I've recently started a server with a new intention in mind. Ive been on alot of servers, and picked up some good ideas. Ive strung all those ideas together to create Finland! Whats so special about Finland? Well keep reading!

Our ip is 108.61.44.218:25575. We have 20 slots and a great admin/ mod team. When you first join you have acsess to /goto /mw spawn /tpa /tpahere /join /leave /zone /warhub /plotme claim /plot me add /plotme remove. A full list of commands is at spawn! We do have some rules, but not alot. Basicaly no hate speech or disrespect, no killing or griefing on the main map or plotworld, but other than that your golden! Ok lets start with the awesomeness!

MULTIWORLD!

We have 6 worlds. Thats alot :p. Our mainworld is used for laidback survival, so no griefing and stealing. Our second world, hardcore, is where everything goes. Kill whoever you want. The third world is plotworld. Here players can claim a plot and have protection from everything. They can add or remove players. The final different world is War world, where its a map full of warzones, yummy We also have the nether and the end

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I love this plugin.. War allows me to make zones where players can kill, beat up, and destroy eachother. They can blow the maps to hell, and it doesnt matter, they reset at the end of a game! In addition, players can choose from preset loadouts, and dont lose their weapons! We also have some uh.. modified gadgets.. which brings us to..

GUNS AND GRENADES!

YEAAA BOOMMMMM! Ok that was stupid, but we have a coder who has managed to code in some grenades and guns. Holding a clayball tnt string lavabucket or waterbucket, throw it and youll get a suprise As for guns, having a bow with a shotgun, glowstonedust, arrows, snowball, or apple and punching with it will modify its fire to a newer powerful weapon! Some guns may need to be reloaded by holding a different item then switching back to the bow.

Well thats it for now, Im looking forward to seeing you guys around!

Finalaoh
FInalaoh
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner