For the proper way of earning it.. Read. Looking for a Co-Owner

McMuffin1234's Avatar McMuffin12342/10/18 1:57 pm history
2 emeralds 148 2
2/19/2018 3:38 pm
The_Grazer's Avatar The_Grazer
Minecraft now, is not what is used to be. There were lots of good people who accept one and another, protecting them from hackers every now and then; there were even those who love creating a team that can join my new vanilla server and survive, build homes, making interesting projects within the world we can all use whether it's interior, exterior, or landscape. All of that just faded away too quickly all because of some minor act that affected EVERYONE.

I'd be honored to be open to people who'd actually give it their all or (give it their try) and trial up for an eminent position based on their actions. You will have to spend quite an amount of time in fact. You don't have to apply, you don't have to slack off, you just need to let me know that you will take this challenge.
Once you have let me 'Whirus' know that you are taking the challenge in Everforge, I will take note of your name and see to your reward after you accomplish the challenge of Reaching to Tier 3!

The first person to succeed in reaching a Tier 3 rank will be accepted to trial as my Co-Owner.

IP: play.everforge.pro
Version: 1.11.X - (1.12) However, clients the versions of 1.12.1 or 1.12.2 will not work properly on this server and will most likely crash you out.

More info can be found through here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/it-s-here-24-7-ultimate-smp-adventure-for-all-1-11-x_553294

Our Discord: discord.gg/dgZk4bD
McMuffin1234
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner