Freaky Factions! Need All Staff From Co Owner to Builder!

AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES6/27/14 6:11 pm
1 emeralds 234 9
6/28/2014 7:42 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES
Hello members of Planet Minecraft!

My name is Andrew, and I am the proud owner of an upcoming Factions server!

I am in need of all kinds of staff, from Co Owner to Builder!

Alrighty, now to the staff that I need!

Co Owner: 0/1

Head Administrator: 0/1

Administrator: 0/3

Head Moderator: 0/1

Moderator: 0/4

Head Builder: 0/1

Builder: 0/3

Developer: 0/1

I have several requirements that you must meet in order to be accepted!

1) You MUST have Skype, mic is not required, but it is preferred.

2) You MUST be 13 years of age or older!

3) Be Responsible, kind, and fairly mature.

4) Put the word 'Pig' at the end of your application.

Application Format:

Role applying for?
Name
IGN
How dedicated will you be /10
What is your speciality?
How friendly are you /10
Maturity /10
Past experience?
Why i should choose you other others?
What can you bring to my server?
Can you advertise?
Previous builds (Builder only)
Links to plugins made (Dev only)
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2014 7:42 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Bump
06/27/2014 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bugzy28
IGN: Bugzy28
Time spent a day on MC? 7 hours maybe more
How dedicated will you be /10: 10
What is your speciality? Building, plugins, and helping people
How friendly are you /10: 10
Maturity /10: 10
Past experience? Co-owner, Admin, Head mod, mod, helpdesk
Why i should choose you other others? You should choose me because I am dedicated to me work, and I help people, I think I could help the server grow and make the server more fun, for a more fun experience.
What can you bring to my server? I can bring minigames, cool plugins, and much much more.
Can you advertise? Yes I have lots of friends who play minecraft and my brothers would join to. I would also advertise on servers.
Thank you for your time! -Bugzy28
06/27/2014 6:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
stefdog7
Hello My Minecraft Username is stefdog7 And I Am Available For Working On Any Server That Needs A Head-Admin Or Developer On The Server.

Head-Admin; Developer; Lead-Developer:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players

IGN? stefdog7

What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Head-Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Head-Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Head-Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban

How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break
06/27/2014 6:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
JustUsLegends
I said I was 18, I didn't say I passed English class lol. I sent you the request in Skype.
06/27/2014 6:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Loganwello
role applying for: co-owner or head admin

name: Logan

IGN: bunshofpoo

time spent a day: about 30-120 min = 0.5 hr - 2hr

how dedicated will i be /10: about 9/10

what is your specialty: probably plugin managing and redstone

how friendly are you: 10/10

maturity /10: about 8/10

past experience: co-owner (closed) head-admin (idk whats up with the server) admin (closed) mod (idk whats up with the server)

why i should choose you other others: because some people might not be able to be online very often but i can

what can you bring to my server: great plugin managing niceness (idk if it is a word) and more people

can you advertise: yes

pig
06/27/2014 6:20 pm
JustUsLegends
I would really like to talk to you on skype to be honest. I think that a application on a website isn't going to really show you my skills and friendliness? Right? Add me on skype? Message me for the name lol
06/27/2014 6:21 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Sure. Add me on skype: amilliongummies
06/27/2014 6:18 pm
JustUsLegends
Role applying for? Any honestly, I'm sure you'll find me a good asset in all categories
Name: Cooper
IGN: CooperCowan
Time spent a day on MC? To much lol
How dedicated will you be /10 10/10 more than likely
What is your speciality? Building, permissions, and I can adapt pretty quickly to any position
How friendly are you /10 Easily a 10 lol you'll see for yourself hopefully?
Maturity /10 Depends on the day lol! I'm 18, not 13 so yes i'm mature. Easy 10
Past experience? I've built for 3 other servers, and owned my own server at one point
Why i should choose you other others? Im just a fun person to have around. I lighten the mood, and work pretty hard and quickly. You'll get stuff done pretty quick
What can you bring to my server? Lots of great ideas for a lot things. I can also help set up permissions
Can you advertise? Yes and no
Previous builds (Builder only) I'll show you later hopefully?
Links to plugins made (Dev only)
Not sure why I should put this but okay lol
pig
06/27/2014 6:22 pm
AMILLIONGUMMIES
You don't seem like you're 18, considering you said 'to' instead of 'too', etc. Also, this app lacked effort, so DENIED.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome