Free Server with website/domain

kogan007's Avatar kogan0073/21/14 4:51 pm
3/21/2014 8:11 pm
DexCraft4Ever's Avatar DexCraft4Ever
Hi, a couple months ago I purchases a server, but I really wasn't very interested in maintaining it. So here you can sign up to get the server. Please note I still will have access to the server, and the website. Keeping that in mind, I will withdraw the server if for some reason the new owner changes passwords or worse.

Anyway, this server has about half a year left on it. After that you have to continue paying for it yourself.
I also have a website and domain name. The domain name is http://mc-kingdom.net
and the site is already made and working. I can make the edits for you that are necessary. You can sign up here:
This server is 1.5 gb by the way!

Name/Skype:
Why you want this server?:
Abilities:
What kind of server do you want to make?:
Any requests?:
Questions:

You will be given an account for access to the control panel and website panel.
kogan007
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2014 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DexCraft4Ever
i edited it
03/21/2014 7:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Josephrol
Name/Skype: Name is Joseph, Skype is oursmileyfaces
Experience: I've staff on many servers, Admins on: SoupCraft, CheezeKraf, and currently own a small private server 5 slots, I also have many times in making small mods, and once made my own plugin which I would like to add to the server, I also have been co-owner on the server, basically the owner was always offline so I kept the server running, with access to the control panel adding plugins to make the server more interesting.
Why you want this server?: I would like to create a new king of server were players can feel welcome. I want to help create so etching original in today's low quality faction servers when 99.9 percent of them are the same. I would like to make this a team base server, where teams must work together, the server will be dedicated on only a few plugins, which I think will make it work great, Add me on Skype for the idea.
Abilities: building, redstone, some coding, plugin making (which I will be do to make the server orignal) and PvP.
What kind of server do you want to make?: Anhilliation with a twist
Any requests?: For you to keep the donations my kind sir.
Questions: None.
03/21/2014 6:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Well I personally don't want to own it, only because I have a server and websites. Plus I would rather develop it myself even if I did.
I developed my website completely from scratch.
03/21/2014 6:10 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
rayquazaD10
Name/Skype: rayquazaD10
Experience: I own a server for youtubing, and I have also owned a prison server.
Why you want this server?: I think I could use this server for a bunch of new game modes I have in mind, some consisting of gladiator, Death Run, Murder, and a lot more.
Abilities: I am great with coding, I make mods, and plugins, and I code custom plugins for the server I will be making.
What kind of server do you want to make?: As I said above, sort of a hub server, but with new ideas!
Any requests?: No thanks, I can handle things.
Questions: How much dedicated ram?
03/21/2014 7:01 pm
kogan007
Ok, I want to end this quick, so you have won the server. Even though you dont have the best application, I like the fact that you are of a older age and have good ideas, and I think its pretty awesome that you can code as well. I will be adding you on skype.
03/21/2014 6:12 pm
kogan007
Sadly only 1.5 gb, but it can fit a couple of those I would think.
And thanks for the app, your in the run!
03/21/2014 5:57 pm
planetminecrafter52342
Name/Skype: umaybetrolled
Experience: im not sur if i has exprieance.
Why you want this server?: i has never had thy serv be4, so it wud be god expernce.
Abilities: trolling,
What kind of server do you want to make?: A modded server, using one of the most popular modpacks.
Any requests?: 1 millin dolars.
Questions:
- Do you lik pi?
03/21/2014 6:02 pm
kogan007
Omg what a great app ur so cool.
I love 3.14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/21/2014 6:04 pm
planetminecrafter52342
I don't actually want it, I just love making applications like that :3.
Besides that, I actually own Galactic Arc, and am already a part of the MC3 community. But what about the website? If someone takes over the server.
03/21/2014 6:06 pm
kogan007
Lol I got the sarcasm. The website goes to the winner, and if you want I can continue developing it.
03/21/2014 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
O-O
Name/Skype: Caitlin
Experience: I have owned a server, and have been co-owner, and staff on others. So in other words, i have dealt with rude players. I also have my on Enjin website, that just plain sucks.
Why you want this server?: I would love to have this server to give my friends a great place to play. We always are trying to find the perfect server, but we have yet to find it. With my own server I can help create that amazing server that everyone will love. It would also be lovely to have a place where I could socialize with people from all over. Making friends is an essential in life.
Abilities: I am pretty good with PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, and many Minigame plugins. I also am very good at helping people. When I am on other servers, I often find myself helping the new players, without being asked by the higher authority.
What kind of server do you want to make?: I would love to have a small hub server with Creative and Minigames. (I realize that you said some of these plugins wouldn't work in your previous post.)
Any requests?: Nope.
Questions: Nope.
03/21/2014 5:57 pm
kogan007
Thanks, great app, your in the run, all these plugins work just not together, or the server will lag. If you win you can do the tests to see how it works with all the plugins together.
03/21/2014 5:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
MegaRush
Name/Skype: Matthew Jones
Experience: I own my own server currently, along with myself, I have a crappy enjin forum site that's getting me no-where at all!
Why you want this server?: I'd like this server so I can get my players a non-laggy experience they've been wanting.. To have the website, and server I can create a possible hub as well as maintaining it and keeping it fresh & alive. To conclude, I want it so I can have a professional website and a nice fresh non-laggy server.
Abilities: I know GroupManager, Essentials, Bungeecord, and pretty much all plugins as well as designing.
What kind of server do you want to make?: A Hub server/Factions along with Skyblock or maybe Skywars, prison and a few more.
Any requests?: Nope.
Questions: If I get it, what's the cache?
03/21/2014 5:20 pm
kogan007
Ok, thanks, I'm not accepting you yet, as I will wait for more participants, but nice app, and I will answer some of your questions.
1. A website has been made, you can look at it, you can change it if you get the server, but just letting that out there.
2. This is 1 server, not a couple.
3. All those plugins will not be able to run smoothly on a 1.5 gb server, you're welcome to try, but I have had conclusive results of failure when loading so many into one server.
03/21/2014 5:01 pm
DexCraft4Ever
sorry i type really fast and i miss part of words
03/21/2014 5:51 pm
kogan007
Are you planning on reapplying?
03/21/2014 4:59 pm
kogan007
DexCraft4EverName/Skype: Diego Sype: fungiog21
Experience: with what. please contact me about this
Why you want this server?: so i can d lets plays with my friends and make a popular community
Abilities:with what. please contact me about this
What kind of server do you want to make?: a SMP server with MANY others like minigames
Any requests?: nope
Questions: none

I'm sorry, your going to have to take an application to a free product that cost me a lot of money more seriously. I recommend correct spelling and longer responses. When I mean abilities I mean: building, developing, etc
03/21/2014 4:57 pm
DexCraft4Ever
Name/Skype: Diego Sype: fungiog21
Experience: building, redstone, command blocks and spawns
Why you want this server?: so i can d lets plays with my friends and make a popular community
Abilities: building, redstone, command blocks and spawns
What kind of server do you want to make?: a SMP server with MANY others like minigames
Any requests?: nope
Questions: none
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome