FreedomCraft Network // Looking For // Developer // Builders

thewizbizman's Avatar thewizbizman5/6/17 10:01 pm
1 emeralds 197 7
5/7/2017 11:26 am
thewizbizman's Avatar thewizbizman
[b][size=200][center][color=#FF0000]Freedom[/color][color=#0000BF]Craft[/color] [color=#000000]Network[/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=150]Who We Are:[/size][/b]

[size=85]FreedomCraft Networks is a new upcoming Creative and Survival Server, we plan to add roleplay and business gamemodes in the future. We are dedicated to what we do and care about are players. What makes us differ is care to the players and special aspects of the game that we add that make us stand out and make you want to come back. Unlike other servers, we are open to suggestions and take them when we can. We specialize in a play your way experience, so you can enjoy our server they way you want to.[/size]

[b][size=150]What We Need:[/size][/b]

[size=85]We are preparing for launch, but we have a few things left to do to make sure players enjoy there stay on the server. We are looking for a dedicated developer who can make and edit plugins of all sizes for free, who is dedicated to the server and player satisfaction. The developing position may also turn into a paid position in the future. We are also looking for builders (Builder is NOT a staff position), we need builders to make the server look more ascetically pleasing and to join the FreedomCraft Build Team, witch will be entering in competitions, and be the face of the server.[/size]

[b][size=150]Applications:[/size][/b]
[size=85]
Please apply below in the comments, using the application formats below. I look forward to talking with all of you and working with those accepted. Make sure you are able to do the work required of you when you apply. Developers need to be able to make and edit plugins of all sizes. Builders need to be able to build multiple stiles well. Skype and Discord are REQUIRED.[/size]

[size=85][b]Developer Application:[/b]

--------Info--------
First Name:
In Game Name:
--------Short Answer--------
Known Coding Languages:
How Many Hours Can You Dedicated A Day:
Staff On Any Other Servers:
Links To Previous Plugin Creations (if any):
Work Well With Others:
--------Long Answer--------
Have You Previously Been Staff On Any Other Servers? List Where and Why You Left:
Why You Over Another Developer:
Explain How You Are Trustworthy:
Why Do You Want To Join Our Team:
What Can You Bring To The Server:
Anything Else:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Builder Application:[/b]

--------Info--------
First Name:
In Game Name:
What Styles Can You Build:
Can You Build In A Team:
Do You Work Well With Others:
Part Of Any Build Teams? Witch Ones:
--------Other--------
Attach 5+ ScreenShots Of Builds:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center][/size]
thewizbizman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2017 11:26 am
thewizbizman
Still need builders dont hesitate to apply!
05/07/2017 10:09 am
thewizbizman
Contacted.
05/06/2017 11:55 pm
LoadingZlq
--------Info--------
First Name: Joey
In Game Name: Cyrex
TimeZone: Easter
Discord: Cyrex #620
Known Coding Languages: Java/Html/Css (i also do web development)
How Many Hours Can You Dedicated A Day: Over 12
Staff On Any Other Servers: No not atm
Links To Previous Plugin Creations (if any): N/A [Dont do public plugins just privet]
Work Well With Others: Yes
Have You Previously Been Staff On Any Other Servers? List Where and Why You Left: Yes alot of places
RoyalMC - Owner [Shut down due to founder going to collage]
Eliteraids - Developer [Co-owner and i had a bit of issues so i resigned]
HyriseNetwork - Plugin Developer [was not updated on anything so i resigned] [Today]
highlandNetwork -Developer [Shut down due to owner not wanting to spend the money for what he wanted]
(tons more)
Why You Over Another Developer: I think you should pick me over any other developer because im contestant with my work. I love to code and would not like to do anything else but that when im on my computer. I also love bonding with the community and understanding what they want as well
Explain How You Are Trustworthy: I have worked with tons and servers and have never thought about doing anything to it. I feel that is is super f'ud up to mess with someone elses servers its not right to waste your time and there money
Why Do You Want To Join Our Team: I can bring my enjoyment for coding to the server no matter what it is i would love to do it even if i thing i would not be able to do it i will still try until i complete it
What Can You Bring To The Server: I could bring alot to the server i code java as i said up there i love to do configs and i also host xenforo website i also have tons of spawns ect (Mostly for factions/hubs)
Anything Else: I love you
------------------------------------------------------------------------
05/06/2017 11:16 pm
thewizbizman
Contacted.
05/06/2017 11:11 pm
FunnyFunMinecrafter
First Name: Blake
In Game Name: SmilelyFace
TimeZone: est
Discord: no
Known Coding Languages: java
How Many Hours Can You Dedicated A Day: 10+
Staff On Any Other Servers: Nope
Links To Previous Plugin Creations (if any): Hidden.
Work Well With Others: Yes, many especially with building
Have You Previously Been Staff On Any Other Servers? List Where and Why You Left: Well Mostly I've only worked on my servers mostly so I can hang out and just make my server better and get the best experience.
Why You Over Another Developer: Yes, i've developed many servers in the past. I've worked on servers since 20014 its been a while since I've really stayed at a server for many years. I've owned many servers and worked with MANY different kinds of plugins.
Explain How You Are Trustworthy: I believe I'm very trustworthy, because if i'm a developer and I feel like something is needed to be changed i feel like you should be able to trust me. So you don't have to be scared that you're server will be ruined because it will be okay, taken care of.
Why Do You Want To Join Our Team: I'd like to join the team, because why not? It would be fun to hang out with everyone and make players happy and give them a great server.
What Can You Bring To The Server: Builds, advertisements and designs.
Anything Else: Love
05/06/2017 11:01 pm
thewizbizman
Tdonny, I think you are a great candidate just please let me know if you are applying for Dev or Builder and please use my application format, just so I know what I need to know about you.

Thanks,
Zachary// thenzs
05/06/2017 10:25 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
USED OWN FORMAT FOR MORE INFO IS INCLUDED

Name: Ty

Teamspeak: Yes

How old are you? 17

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekdays) 3-5

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekends) 6-10

Introduction: Well, my name in the real world is Ty. I'm from Boise and I live with my family. I just started Sophomore year of High School AT a new school, and It's going pretty well considering I do most of my homework during Lunch Period. I have enrolled in the computer programming elective at my school, and I find it quite enjoyable. I am already very experienced with the computer as I've been playing for seven years, so often times I'm helping my peers learn how to code. Playing minecraft is not the only hobby that I have, although its arguably my favorite. I also play a lot of football. I play it casually with my friends in the park, but I also play in a league. Last summer I found out that I had a broken verabrea so I stopped playing, but Im now into creating films and photography !

Why you should be Admin? Throughout my time as a player, I have grown to be both a very experienced and confident staff member. Many of the situations I encounter on a daily basis require the use of the staff-teams tracking plugin, prism. I have become very familiar with this plugin due to it's high necessity. I have also become excelled at handling situations involving conflicts between players. Often times, I decide to talk one player out of arguing before I confront the other. This makes calming the argument much easier, as I do not have to get into the middle of the player's actually fighting. After settling the one player, the argument usually dissipates. I then warn both parties, and they usually make up. In theft cases, I try to talk players into resolving the situation diplomatically. Instead of just banning the player, I first ask the player if he would like to see if his items can be returned. Often times, players take a liking to the idea of this and it results in a lot less players being banned while people are kept content.

What are your weaknesses? I can be stubborn. In situations that I do not know exactly how to handle I will try to figure it out on my own. This works out for me, but it does limit the efficiency at which I work, which is something I need to fix. I also speak with too much haste. I often will write a few sentences answering a question, and I will have to rephrase as what I said was unclear. This is also something I feel I need to work on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: When I used to run a server of my own, many of the same elements of performing as a staff member were present. Ranging from checking logs to resolving conflicts.

I have owned many servers and they have failed to mature due to lack of time, but now that i'm free I cant wait to get back into MC!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome