Freelancing For Staff

Infinity577's Avatar Infinity5774/17/15 10:15 am
4/17/2015 10:20 am
Infinity577's Avatar Infinity577
I am looking to help run (Be staff on) a legit Factions/McMMO Minecraft server, one that believes in having stone tool kits or similar. I believe in having to put forth effort in order to reach your goals in a game, not be handed a starting point. I don't like drop parties or servers that recruit brand new players without good reason.
As far as experience goes, I'm among the best, I've been staff on hundreds of servers. I haven't been staff in quite a while but I should perform nearly as well as I usually do which shouldnt be a problem. I'm 15 and I've played MC since it first came out, which I will not say when that was because it usually sparks heated debates in comments. My goals as staff on servers is to do all I can in as little time as possible. You have to start small then grow, not start as a hub server (unless very experienced). I am very dedicated to my goal of making legit factions/mcmmo servers grow, and I will surely reach it no matter the obstacles.
I will do all I can for your server if I believe it is worth it. Recruit me and you'll very well see that.

Thanks for reading
Infinity577
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner