The Notebook is recruiting!

Bobbinz's Avatar Bobbinz9/14/14 8:52 am
10/31/2014 2:42 pm
Bobbinz's Avatar Bobbinz
Hey I have an RP server called Frozen Brigs and it needs staff to help moderate, advertise and contribute to the community.
The IP is: 23.235.232.235:25565

Format:
Name:
(IF you don't have Skype) Other means of communication:
Skills:
What you could offer:
Time zone:
Why would I pick YOU?:

Available ranks:

Mod
Admin
JrMod
SuperMod
JrAdmin
Builder

Thanks for reading!
Bobbinz
Level 25 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2014 6:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SilverHawk21
What's the IP?
10/31/2014 2:42 pm
Bobbinz
It says it on the 3rd line....
10/27/2014 5:18 am
Bobbinz
bump
10/25/2014 9:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
meint48
Format: Admin
Name: Meint Terpstra IGN: meint48
Skills: coding helping people and other things
What you could offer: my time
Time zone: +1:00
Why would I pick YOU?: why not

(for more serious answers contact me on skype)
10/28/2014 6:27 am
Bobbinz
I'll msg you on skype...
10/25/2014 9:02 am
Bobbinz
bump
10/18/2014 9:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
bbell191
Name:Brandon Bell
Skills:good with plugins and also building
What you could offer:My technological expertise and im very mature ad would enforce rules
Time zone:EST
Why would I pick YOU?: because i run my own server and have alot of experince. Plus im not going to be one of those trolls that tries to break your server i respect that it is your server and i will do to it what you want not what i want:)
Applying for admin or head admin btw
10/18/2014 8:42 am
Bobbinz
Bump
10/15/2014 2:17 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
KarmaPolice
Name: Alex
Skills: I am best with exterior design work on buildings. I am a person who is always willing to help others and am very organised.
What you could offer: I can offer a system of reassurance to all users. If they have a quiery, I can answer and so on. I am organised a s I said and could keep everything on track.
Time zone: GMT
Why would I pick YOU?: I believe I should be chosen because of my dedication and my skills. I have had past experience working on servers, though one got DDoSed. I have also had experience playing on servers, so I know what the users want as a service.

thanks for reading and hope to hear back soon
10/15/2014 10:42 am
EZQ
Name: EZQ
(IF you don't have Skype) Other means of communication: n/a
Skills: I always hate this question x3. Anyways, I see myself as a decent builder, as an enjoyable person to be around and to play with, and as a kind and understanding leader. Many people have also considered me as mature for my age.
What you could offer: I can offer a lot of fun and humor, a good attitude about most things, and strong leadership.
Time zone: Central/Midwest (USA)
Why would I pick YOU?: I believe you should choose me for staff because I will do my absolute best to help any other player with any problem that they may come across.

If you feel that I am not fit for staff, that is just fine with me. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
EZQ
10/14/2014 2:41 pm
Bobbinz
bump
09/30/2014 11:05 am
Bobbinz
bump
09/29/2014 10:59 am
Bobbinz
bump
09/28/2014 7:19 am
Bobbinz
WillPower302
Bobbinzbump is mine accepted or not?

We already have staff exactly like you. Sorry.
09/27/2014 11:07 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
WillPower302
Bobbinzbump is mine accepted or not?
09/27/2014 10:51 am
Bobbinz
bump
09/22/2014 3:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
WillPower302
Format: Admin
Name: Will McKane
(IF you don't have Skype) Other means of communication: N/A
Skills: Building, I know a lot about plugins and commands.
What you could offer: I could offer new ideas for the server such as new events which would keep more players online, any plugin help that is needed, perms for players, etc.
Why would I pick YOU?: I believe that I could be a big help to the server, making sure everything is running smoothly, not abusing my power, I would be very active (4-6 hours a day), I am very mature.
09/22/2014 2:15 pm
Bobbinz
bump
09/21/2014 1:11 pm
Bobbinz
bump
09/20/2014 3:47 am
Bobbinz
K I'll msg you all on Skype what I think of your applications.
09/19/2014 2:57 pm
killkill403
sorry posted it twice XD
09/19/2014 2:56 pm
killkill403
I would like to go for admin but any other rank is fine

Name: Jayden
IGN: killkill404
Skills: i am a warm person to have around and as i owned my own server a wile back (1.5) i know how to work on a server and also how that server works. i am a descent builder. and i get along with most.
What you could offer:i an offer hand in a bad or good situation i can be on for at least 1 hour to 5 hours a day more on the weekend. i have had experance on owning a server so i know how to deal with all situations.
Why would I pick YOU?:as i am a previous owner i have experance. as i have 4 years of minecraft under my belt i am a excellent person to be around. i can make sure things are ship shape all the time and i will be there purely to help.

I hope to here form you soon
Jayden
09/19/2014 2:03 pm
Charlie3545
Name:Charlie IGN: Monkeyballer12
Skills: I speak English, and a little spanish. All around, I get things done. I'm respectable, but helpful at the same time (if that makes sense XD)
What you could offer: I have experience in creating websites and possibly making a youtube account for the server? And of course, I'd always keep the server/player in check.
Time zone: Pacific Time, California
Why would I pick YOU?: Although you don't know me, I'm confident you will accept this app. For one, I'm on for at least every 2-3 hours everyday and I'm very easy to reach. I'd like to think I'm reasonable and I have had server staff experience on 2 other servers (not at the moment anymore, server owners couldn't financially support the server)
Available ranks:
I would like to be mod or admin. Of course things may change depending on my performance, but that's where i envision my starting point with you.
Mod
Admin
JrMod
SuperMod
JrAdmin
Builder

I hope I've satisfied every question and you genuinely consider this app. Let me know if you have any more questions! I look forward to your response!
09/19/2014 1:42 pm
TommyWatson
Name: tomz123
(IF you don't have Skype) Other means of communication: Skype message.
Skills: Building pvp, chat watching advertising
What you could offer: Unique Ideas to the server
Why would I pick YOU?: I am a good admin/mod !
09/18/2014 12:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
ashiee99
Position: I dont really mind, Whatever you need

IGN:aceash
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I've been staff on a few servers and i enjoy it, I think its fun to help people out, aswell as the responsibility, but also being able to play the game too. I like to help people, even irl, but thats me, I like being staff on servers because i can help toward hosting costs, and can also be on quite alot
Experience (details): I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now, i think, for 2 of those years i've been staff on servers and became more mature over the years. I've been staff on two semi-popular servers 'Mayhemservers' and 'Supercraft' both of which have shut down and staff on many other small scale servers.
Contact info: Ashleigh.showell1 Skype. i can give you my personal number on skype if you need it
Dedicated time: 3:10 > 12
What you can bring: Anything anyone needs, i can help towards hosting, building or even playing. plugin development and permissions
Proof of work: Well.. I cant really show you because all previous servers i've owned are down.. I can send you to the previous server owners though for proof if you'd like
09/19/2014 1:39 pm
Bobbinz
Okay I will give you JrMod to trial you out and if what you say is true, welcome to the team!
09/18/2014 12:13 pm
Bobbinz
bump
09/16/2014 1:51 pm
Bobbinz
bump
09/15/2014 1:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobgangster
Plugin Manager
Name: bobgangster101
Experience: Lots of experience. I know how to configure just about any plugin. I can alos configure most plugins in game. Im great with making ranks setting up permissions or portals or really anything to do with plugins. I currently own a bukkit server and i set up 100% of it. I can show you this for proof of plugins.
Any Work?: Like i said above my servers is the main one. Im learning on how to make plugins using java right now. So i can custom code plugins for you in the future.
How Long have you been doing this?: Since 1.1 about 2-3 years.
09/15/2014 3:10 pm
Bobbinz
Plugin manager hmm? well, Kinda already have one. But, I need a coder. But my old coder hasn't replied yet. On hold - If my old coder says no, accepted, if he says yes then denied.
09/15/2014 10:22 am
Bobbinz
bump
09/14/2014 9:26 am
Superman9000000
Name: SUPERMAN9000000
Skills: Straight A student.
Leader.
Skilled with computers
Previous experience with staff.
and that's pretty much it
What you could offer: I can help out the server a lot, I will do anything I can to help the server stay up and continue on it's long journey, I will encourage donations and do anything else to help the server stay up
Time zone: (EST)
Why would I pick YOU?: Because I am a very experienced player and I will do anything to help support the server. It would be my pleasure to help as the moderator and I hope to be joining the staff team soon!
Thx
09/14/2014 9:45 am
Bobbinz
Denied:
Abusing staff on server
09/14/2014 9:19 am
summercraft22
Name:Summer IGN:summercraft22
Skills: I get things done.I can speak spanish but primarily English. I can make the best out of a bad situation.
What you could offer:I could offer a fun and positive minecraft experiance. I can also make a website that could act as a forum.
Time zone:Central (Texas)
Why would I pick YOU?:
I have been staff on 3 other servers. Not currently staff on any at the moment. I can be on the server a majority of the time.
Available ranks:
I would like ti be mod or admin and hopefully keep moving up if i am doing good!
Mod
Admin
JrMod
SuperMod
JrAdmin
Builder

I hope this is good enough! I really actually like this server! Feel free to ask me any other questions!
09/14/2014 10:49 am
Bobbinz
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome