FUN SERVER SEEKING MORE! 8-)

Random_Noobs's Avatar Random_Noobs6/2/11 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 251 4
7/6/2011 1:08 pm
popman22222's Avatar popman22222
SMALL POPULATION SERVER LOOKING FOR MORE FOR CREATIVE FUN!

76.185.126.237 SERVER IP

GREIFERS WILL BE PERMBANNED!

FOLLOW ALL POSTED RULES

CRAFTBUKKIT USED, ALONG WITH MANY OTHER FUN MODS!

PLEASE E-MAIL ME (random_noobs) at Gimmpy2008@live.com with your toons name and why you would like to join our crew and I will promote you to a building rank within 10 hours (at the latest, if i'm not online at least)

I run a small server (from my personal PC) i've got it capped at 10 players for now. Its a small server only in population, the things we have build are VERY large in scale and have put countless hours into our server.

What we [my admins and I] are looking for are a few creative people to come and explore and build onto our free build area (as the title says you can build whatever you want in this huge area and just have fun) and for you to come help expand our growing town (ONLY allowed to build shops, houses, and things of that nature. please keep all "random" items in the free build), and randomly discover (and add!) to our many hidden structures and contraptions scattered throughout our minecraft server.

We use a few mods that we find helpful and some that are just for fun. When you enter you will be in Spectator mode (aka: no building rights for greifing reasons) after a short time i will promote you to BUILDER (where you can use all the mods and let loose as a trusted member of our server)

umm... i'm new to the whole posting for long term people and like I said my server is ran off of my custom pc (not a web based server) until i can afford to find a decent host. As of right now my budget is very tight but i try to keep the server up as much as possible. Even if no one is on i like to give people the option to jump on and run around and have fun even if your alone.
Random_Noobs
Level 1 : New Miner