FusionMC! Need Staff! :O

AskSwifty's Avatar AskSwifty8/24/14 4:57 am
1 emeralds 230 2
8/24/2014 7:49 am
Scrofex's Avatar Scrofex
Hi,
Recently I've decided to make a new server!

Website is: www.fusionmc.net
The IP will be: PLAY.FUSIONMC.NET

I plan to make the server a hub with 4 servers hooked to it and need staff!

I hope you can all join my site and server and give me some tips and stuff to get my server up and running at its best!

Thanks
- xSwiftyWolf
AskSwifty
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2014 7:49 am
Level 1 : New Architect
Scrofex
Position: Head-Admin

Name: Liam Porter

IGN: Scrofex

Do you have Skype? Yes i do

What is your Skype: Scrofex

E-Mail: scrofex@hotmail.com

What can you do to help our network?
I can help build a strong and safe community for all ages, I am willing to do all tasks necessary to what the Owner/s would like to have completed.

What benefits could you bring to the table?
I can bring a strong sense of confidence in my work as a staff member and although being firm in the rules of the server and applying them, I like to have fun as well and make sure everyone enjoys themselves. I am also somewhat a good builder.

Why do you want this position?
I have been placed in this position before previously on another server until it recently was shut down due to the owner wanting to move onto a bigger network, but when the owner would go on holiday he would place the server in my hands to look after it whilst he was gone. At that time there was a play base of around 25 people on at once. I am very familiar with how to act as a staff member and also the responsibiliies that come with it.

Are you willing to dedicate yourself to helping the minecraft community?
Yes i am, I am willing to help you to the best of my ability to grow the network into a success. I will be able to dedicate at least 2 hours every day to 5 hours (or more), varying on how many assignments I have at the time

Please PM me if you do end up considering me as some sort of staff

Thank you for taking the time to read this
Regards
Scrofex
08/24/2014 5:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
JEANESY101
IGN: JEANESY101

Rank wanted: Developer (If you do not know what a Developer is. I will explain it to you!)

Why: I believe i should be staff on BloodPvP because i have the skills and knowledge of players/servers. I will solve any and all conflicts between the server with a unbiased point of view. If i cannot reach a resolution with the conflict i will inform a staff member that does higher authority than what I do. I enjoy helping out small minecraft communities and helping them grow into large minecraft communities. Small to Large is me! I enjoy solving problems between players because I think that minecraft should be a fun game for new players and experienced ones. I have been playing minecraft for almost 5 years now. I am usually really enthusiastic to get staff ranks on minecraft servers. I do have a career in real life.
I will solve any and all conflicts with a unbiased point of view and if I cannot reach a resolution with the conflict I will inform a staff member that does higher authority than what I do! I set my minecraft goal to help out minecraft servers as much as possible! I am really good with plugins but i cannot create plugins yet but i am getting closer and closer to that stage every day with everyones help. I would like to share my knowledge to the other staff members and I would like to hear about other staff members knowledge and if i hear alot of knowledge I have a good memory so i will be able to remember all that and that makes me smarter and the more smarter I am the better your server is. I am good at configurating plugins and finding bugs between 1 plugin and the other plugin. I am a really good developer because I have alot of experience!

Experience: I own my own server but it is currently in alpha and i have been dev on tons of other servers and i am here to help out your server and be the best I can be (I have explained a bit in the previous question)

Good at? I am good at a large amount of things. I am good at helping out, Moderating players, Managing servers and using plugins correctly.

What can you bring? I will bring a happy community and I will bring a fair bit of players and a fun environment. I am not that good at building as i am not really interested in build that much. I enjoy helping out servers and serving them a really content community. I will not irritate anyone or make them irate because i am not that sort of person!

Anything else? I am also really good at permissions! But i am better making permissions in the console then ingame because i am more focused on the certain thing!

My application is above. Are you accepting staff? If so please read above!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome