FyreUK styled building team|Need good theme builders| [Read]

Kamii's Avatar Kamii4/11/12 10:24 pm
1 emeralds 201 3
6/10/2012 8:27 am
Jocast's Avatar Jocast
Simply enough we have a dedicated server now, and are looking to do what FyreUK does, and more. So why are posting this? Because we may need you! Right now we are building spawn, and working on a few other projects. We need people who are "FyreUK Time lapse Worthy", and can build Large-Large Scale buildings, and put every bit of imagination and quality into them, leaving us astonished (Ryan and Kyle- "The Youtube Stars"). We are not taking this lightly as we wish to have at least 2 or 3 of those "Viral Videos" a conversation peace at MINECON 2012. We need mature (17+) people who are online quite often and extremely dedicated to creative mode. We have a form that you may copy, paste, and fill out. We require, a MIC, Skype, and Texture Pack (Need MC Patcher, unless you have Optifine).Must have Pictures, or explain yourself in detail. Must be of age Requirement. Must be able to speak English understandably.

Name:
IGN:
What will you do to contribute to the server:
What is your Strong points in building:
Have you ever built for Voxel Box, or FyreUK:
Do you have experience with WorldEdit, or/and Voxel-sniper:
Proof(Pics)(Videos are best to show proof):

We Will pick 5 people!!!
IP:74.91.22.35:25565
Kamii
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jocast
06/10/2012 8:27 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
G'day
My name is Joseph and I am the lead co-ordinater of Crimson Australia a fresh new approach to Time-lapses. Most of the team is based in Australia and we are all between the age of 17 to 21. We plan and create professional timelapses. Recently we have decided to create a epic timelapse to start off the series. Basically, we are all decent builders and looking for more people to join the team. I myself used to play on FyreUK until I decided to assemble my own team of super-builders. We have researched and discussed multiple opportunities and have succesfully managed to partner my Private youtube account (the one I'm sending this message in) Our style to create Timelapses follow extremely closely with FyreUK. We have already purchased the neccesary equiptment and have a 4GB RAM server already registered and rented. We have done multiple designs on the server and have planned for 2 weeks. If you would like, we could send you pictures of what we have done so far. If you would like to question our legitimacy you can always hop on the server and check them out yourself.

The equiptment man power and extra info:
Video Editing - After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5
Banners, Promotions and Branding - Photoshop CS5
Recording with - Fraps and Bandicam
Fly through's and builds - Camera Studio Mod
Filming - Seperate Account
Youtube Partnership - Soon to be partnered with TGN if we succeed in our first Timelapse, see (http://www.tgn.tv)
Members - 5 (looking for more)
Co-ordinators - 2

If you question our experience then yes, I am limited in full knowledge even after witnessing and participating in Builds. I have worked in a professional camera studio company and have worked with cameras on tracks, cranes and shoulder carried.

On another note: I do "almost" Professional Voxel Sniping of terrain and valleys as such!

Compensation (money) As long as we earn enough. those who participated in a significant role will be given a share of revenue

I would like to thank you for reading this message,

Have a great day,
Crimson AU

Email applications plus pics of your builds at thamjos@gmail.com (If you have no picture, you will not be considered)

(forgive me if this has many typo's or gramatical errors <--hope not, this was done late at night )
LewCaz63
05/06/2012 12:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Lewis
IGN: LewCaz63
Do you know of FyreUK: Yes
What will you do to contribute to the server: Build awesome creations!
What is your Strong points in building: Umm... probably creating medieval styled towns.
Have you ever built for Voxel Box, or FyreUK: No but I really want to
Do you have experience with WorldEdit, or/and Voxel-sniper: No
Proof(Pics)(Videos are best to show proof): I accidently deleted the file for screenshots :/
brikmastr99
04/12/2012 12:12 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Name: Owen
IGN: qqi1
Do you know of FyreUK: Yes
What will you do to contribute to the server: I ma a great builder who enjoys building mideval and large cities.
What is your Strong points in building: ^what i just said
Have you ever built for Voxel Box, or FyreUK: No, but I would love to.
Do you have experience with WorldEdit, or/and Voxel-sniper: I am a pretty good world editor.
Proof(Pics)(Videos are best to show proof):I keep forgetting to take screenshots. I promise I am a good builder. I usually build rustic style towns inter connected to each other, and a large castle. Sometimes, There are observatories. My builds are very neat and precise, and look great when finished. I may not make the age requriment, but I hope you give me a shot. Age doesn't always mean their building experience and greatness, but rather a sense of maturity. I am a very serious and mature person and I love building great builds. Since there were no replies to this post, I hope you give me a chance.

Thanks,
qqi1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome