- GalacticMc Mod, Builder, Admin Recruitment! -

GalacticMcNetwork's Avatar GalacticMcNetwork3/1/16 7:37 pm
3/8/2016 5:52 pm
GalacticMcNetwork's Avatar GalacticMcNetwork
Fill out the application! Good luck! (if you are accepted on here, we will add you on skype and ask you a few more questions)

PS- If you want high chances of getting accepted i suggest you use complete sentences, explain in detail, and be that 1 person to stand out from the rest.

Builders - up to 6
Mods - 4
Admins - 2

- Builder Application -
Your best style of buildings(dont say all) -
IGN(in-game name)-
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)-
Age(older than 13)-
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why-
Why do you think you should be accepted over another applicant-
Links and proof of your past builds-

- Mod Application -
Explain what you think the role of a mod is-
Explain what commands you think you will need and why-
IGN(in-game name)-
Age(older than 13)-
Past experience with proof-

- Admin Application -
Explain what you think the role of an admin is-
Explain what commands you think you will need and why-
IGN(in-game name)-
Age(older than 14)-
GalacticMcNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2016 5:51 pm
GalacticMcNetwork
Still needing more mods and builders!
03/03/2016 9:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheShadow208
- Builder Application -
Your best style of buildings(dont say all) - I'm probably the best at either house designs or medieval style things.
IGN(in-game name)- TheShadow208
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)- guideingsnow8866
Age(older than 13)- Turning 19 in a month.
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why- I work somewhat well with groups but I'm probably better by myself so I have room to think and design without interruption.
Why do you think you should be accepted over another applicant- I'm not really saying I should to be honest, I know there are better builder out there, and I haven't been on minecraft regularly since probably 2 years ago, but I'm a very dedicated player and I follow all rules, and guidelines of the server and any job I'm assigned.
Links and proof of your past builds- I don't have any links to stuff but I will search through my old skype messages and see if I can dig up some work I've done it the past for sure.
03/08/2016 5:52 pm
GalacticMcNetwork
Are you able to do modern, futuristic, or space themed builds?
03/03/2016 10:48 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
Your best style of buildings(dont say all) - Medievil And Modern
IGN(in-game name)- MalithaPR
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)- malitha.pahansith9411
Age(older than 13)- 14
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why- groups
Why do you think you should be accepted over another applicant- I don't know i think i am a good a builder and i need to help
Links and proof of your past builds- http://imgur.com/JtQtVU0

http://imgur.com/sutcMRw

http://imgur.com/DV1tZci

I Worked On Other Server This Is A Pic From That I Builded http://imgur.com/MO7f3zV

I Think The Proves Are Enough
03/03/2016 8:22 am
GalacticMcNetwork
Ok, so right now it is just a prison server. Once we get the prison server up, we will be looking to expand to a hub/network, adding skyblock, factions, minigames, etc.
03/03/2016 1:42 am
Level 44 : Master Network
Amalthea Network
Can you please give more info about the server itself? What kind of server is it?
03/03/2016 8:56 pm
GalacticMcNetwork
Ok, so right now it is just a prison server. Once we get the prison server up, we will be looking to expand to a hub/network, adding skyblock, factions, minigames, etc.
03/02/2016 11:34 pm
ThatPiggyFromMars
- Mod Application -
Explain what you think the role of a mod is- A person who makes sure the server is going ok and everyone is following the rules.
Explain what commands you think you will need and why- /kick for if anyone is flying or spamming etc.
IGN(in-game name)- DeREKT18
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)- derek18kim
Age(older than 13)- 12 (Come on!!!!!!)
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why- Alone because I can cooperate better with myself
03/03/2016 8:24 am
GalacticMcNetwork
Sorry man, denied. Since your 12, if you would like to get accepted, you need to make up for it in detail. You lacked a lot of detail
03/02/2016 11:21 pm
GalacticMcNetwork
Thank you for applying! I will look it over once more with the other owner, and if your accepted, i will add you over skype
03/02/2016 7:27 pm
hevin664
Explain what you think the role of an admin is- I believe the role of an admin is to be there to help people out. An admin is there to run the server and make it clean. An admin is there to make people have fun. An admin is there to make the players want to keep playing with a good happy yet professional attitude.
Explain what commands you think you will need and why- I will need Gamemode and Vanish to watch hackers and to help build a spawn. I will need give to be able to give players items if something wrong happens and they need an item. I will need Pex/Group Manager perms to help you with making your staff team. If you accept someone and cant rank them at that time I will do it for you. I will also need /i for DP's and fun in game events. I will need /powertool to help make building or making things easier. I will need world edit to make builds fast. I will need event hosting commands for what I just said, events. I will need perms for WorldGuard to help protect spawn. I will need all of MaxBans to make hackers, cheaters and spammers away from the server. I will need holograms to make spawn holograms for directions or just a basic Welcome! hologram. That is what I can think of now, however admins should have all commands besides /op and /stop
IGN(in-game name)- AdminLord
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)- hevin665
Age(older than 14)- 15
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why- Yes. My father owns 6 McDonalds restaurants and I am community service and I run the cash register. I am good with people and have to work with the other community service people as well. I also am a "Manager" when I work to keep the stores under control.
Why do you think you should be accepted over another applicant- I believe I should be staff because I hope to love the server. The server has tons of potential that has will keep me playing. I also want to be staff because people respect me. People treat me as a good person. I am a half way decent PvPer and have been reported multiple times on the server for hacking when I have not. I have been checked before. I treat the server like gold that can be made filthy by scum, or the hackers. I want to be the cleanser to make the server keep running for ever. I love making people glad, and helping is my middle name. I am great with people because I run the cash register at my father´s mcdonalds, and have recently taken over customer support. I am even climbing the ranks at McDonalds, and I am only 15! I am a fun personality, however I am extremely professional when it is needed. I don´t like people making the server bad for other people. I make other people happy by being on with my fun personality, and I can take the heat when bad situation's arise. I also want to continue being staff because I am a person people look up to. When someone is down, I pick them up. When someone is hacking, I boot them out. People enjoy my aura (The happy kind, not the hacking kind ) I love the players as they are all great. I also really enjoy the builds and like helping people with their problems. This is why I should be staff.
Past experience with proof: Properpvp.com
Go there and do /warp staff
My name is there.
03/02/2016 11:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
please skpye me

03/02/2016 10:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Team TRM
Explain what you think the role of an admin is- Admin is a staff rank that will be on often and help the players, other staff members, and the owner when in need.
Explain what commands you think you will need and why- I will need Mute for spammers, Temp-ban If people are doing wrong, Give me Ban when you trust me more, fly so i can see whats going on.
IGN(in-game name)-Jacobtest
Skype Name(needed with a mic to be accepted)-xx...jayisboss...xx (yes i know its dumb i dont know how to chang it =/)
Age(older than 14)-15
Do you work well in groups or alone, explain why- I can do both because on the old server i worked on half of the time the team wasn't on.
Why do you think you should be accepted over another applicant- Um one im the only person who replied so far XD, and two i can make recourse packs manage files/plugins and i know many commands from many different plugins
Past experience with proof- I still work for a server but they are down right now and for a long time its been. So im looking for a place to sign up for staff because they are really up XD. Proof: the ip is 162.244.167.31:33351
03/02/2016 6:54 pm
GalacticMcNetwork
Im sorry, denied, if you would like another chance you can redo it. But the reason why you were denied is simply because you lacked detail.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome