**>>>>Galaxykits needs a Developers and moderators<<<<**

Shinyespeon's Avatar Shinyespeon4/7/14 10:39 am
1 emeralds 206 5
4/7/2014 5:13 pm
Shinyespeon's Avatar Shinyespeon
I'm working on a server called Galaxykits (Name subject to change), I'm still working on funding but before I even pay for the server I need to know if players would want to be staff or code for my server. Don't let this discourage you from applying just because the server is not out yet, I'm working on the funding as you read this and working my hardest, I would want to have Dedicated staff members who are able to watch over the server If I'm not there. I doubt anyone would, but if you are willing to donate towards the funding of this server I will try to open a paypal dedicated towards that. Remember, you won't all get accepted so try your best to impress me from the start! I don't expect a essay but try to have some detail.

Here is a little information about Galaxykits (Name Subject to change): It will be a soup kitpvp server with special kits and abilities, we will have the instasoup plugin and will need dedicated coders to code kits for us. Here is a example of one kit, called fisherman. If you are familiar with kitpvp servers you should know what this does, when you throw your fishing rod at a player and reel it back the player will be pulled to you. We will also need builders and moderators willing for a job, Admin will not be a rank given to just anyone and you will have to earn your rank, as well as moderator not being a rank given lightly, even when accepted as moderator you will be given the Trial-moderator rank to see how you act in-game or if you live up to my expectations.

Note (Before you apply for any rank): part of the application will consist of a skype interview, if I like your writen application. you must need a mic but if you do not we can type to each other, If you do not feel comfortable with this then don't apply. For those of you who wish to continue, my skype is Shadowespeon11 (Nick says ShinyespeonPvP). I wish you all the best of luck in your goal of becoming a staff member on Galaxykits.

Suggestions: If you have any suggestions, plugins or anything write it at the end of your application.

Read if you are applying for Developer
Click to reveal
If you are applying for coder know this before applying, you are the most important rank since you will be able to supply kits for us and it will be greatly appreciated. But also before applying can you code kits like fisherman or a kit like grappler where if you throw a lead and where it reaches you grapple over to it, or can you make a GUI where when you die and spawn in spawn you have a chest to right click where it shows all the kits. Communication is Key so Skype is required for this rank and all others

I really need a Developer who is willing to stay with this server and code kits like endermage or stomper and will be Dedicated to This server. I know it will be hard to find a person like this but I really hope that I can, I will tell you if we have found a Dev though

Click to reveal
Moderator Application:
Name (First so we have something to address to you as):
IGN:
Youtube (If any so you can promote the server):
How will you help galaxykits as a moderator?:
What is your past experience in moderating?:
Are you willing do donate?:
How many hours on weekdays can you play?:
How many hours on weekends can you play?:
Why do you want to be a moderator on galaxykits?:

Click to reveal
Dev Application:
Name:
IGN:
Youtube (If any so you can promote the server):
Why do you wan't to help code this server?
Past experience (If any)
Are you Willing to donate?
How well do you code on a 1-10 basis?
Are you able to commit to the server?
Are you able to code kits like fisherman or even a GUI to pick your kits from?
Shinyespeon
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner