Gallifrey One server looking for staff!

Syngularity's Avatar Syngularity6/7/13 8:19 pm
8/18/2013 11:49 pm
mr kylegoesraw's Avatar mr kylegoesraw
Hello Gallifrey one is a doctor who server and we are currently looking for one more master builder (a moderator and a builder) once we get one the server will go public Apply with the following format
IGN:
NAME:
REASON YOU WANT POSITION:
PAST EXPERIENCE:
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision):
PICTURES OF BUILDS:

I'm looking forward to seeing your applications!

If you are accepted you will be PMed the ip
Syngularity
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mr kylegoesraw
08/18/2013 11:49 pm
IGN:0otrollfaceo0 I DONT TROLL
NAME:kyle
REASON YOU WANT POSITION:i love servers in need i can build like a mad man and im good with finding griefers spammers hackers anyone
PAST EXPERIENCE:i have been builder on many many servers most of them semi vanilla and it makes me feel good to know that i helped a wonderful server
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision):Doctor Who is a british Sci-Fi TV Series about a Mad Man with a box. The main character The Doctor is a Time Lord from Gallifrey. He is the last TimeLord after the Time War against the dreaded Daleks. He travels in a TARDIS (Time And Relevant Dimensions In Space) which he stole from a museum on his planet. He is left to roam time and space and he "picks up strays" to be his "companions." His companions are normally young females.
PICTURES OF BUILDS: sorry dont got any
SG_Unicron
08/18/2013 9:07 pm
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
IGN: SG_Unicron
NAME: I don't wanna give this to the internet.
REASON YOU WANT POSITION: I've never been a staff, and I want to be one.
PAST EXPERIENCE: None.
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO: The best sci-fi show....... EVER!!! (my best way to sum it up)
PICTURES OF BUILDS:
Click to reveal
zeus21251
06/08/2013 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:zeus2125
NAME:Marcus
REASON YOU WANT POSITION:Because i love helping servers and making them the best of all!
PAST EXPERIENCE:28 times been staff
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision):Is a show of a time traveling time lord and he fights aliens
PICTURES OF BUILDS:i AM applying for MOD but i can build and also am an ok builder but i have no pics so am applying for mod
Dogrules23
06/08/2013 4:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
IGN: Dogrules23
NAME: Harrison
REASON YOU WANT POSITION: I like to build and help people
PAST EXPERIENCE: I was the owner of a server
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision): The life of the last Timelord
Gallifreyone
06/07/2013 10:11 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
^
Syngularity
06/07/2013 9:00 pm
Longgirls
Accepted as head master builder
Congrats
Ip was previously stated
xxbuggjuicexx
06/07/2013 8:56 pm
Level 45 : Master Blueberry
IGN: longgirls
NAME: Lilac
REASON YOU WANT POSITION: I would love to help with a Doctor Who server! I'm addicted to the show! I want to help in anyway I can to help a Doctor Server
PAST EXPERIENCE: A guard on 2 prison servers (both are gone now and were hacked sadly ._.), moderator on a PvP kit server, chat mod on a zombie horde server, and a admin of a creative server. I once had my own server but had to stop due to lack of funding.
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO: Doctor Who is a british Sci-Fi TV Series about a Mad Man with a box. The main character The Doctor is a Time Lord from Gallifrey. He is the last TimeLord after the Time War against the dreaded Daleks. He travels in a TARDIS (Time And Relevant Dimensions In Space) which he stole from a museum on his planet. He is left to roam time and space and he "picks up strays" to be his "companions." His companions are normally young females. He fights evil and saves the day.
PICTURES OF BUILDS:
Sorry I'm not the best builder ._.
Click to reveal

Syngularity
06/07/2013 8:55 pm
Angry u are accepted The IP to Gallifrey One is 68.61.119.201
AngryIgor
06/07/2013 8:48 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
IGN:AngryIgor
NAME:Alex
REASON YOU WANT POSITION: I want the positon because i currently have nothing else to moderate on minecraft. I would like a loving community, a server to have fun on while i moderate or administrate. I would also like to bring my fun self here and my kindness and dedication to ensue the best experience to the players.
PAST EXPERIENCE: I have been an admin on many many servers, have been a server owner and my server was on the pmc server front page slider, i can help with anything and i spend a lot of time.
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision): ive seen it once, it has something to do with aliens and timetraveling.
PICTURES OF BUILDS:
I am applying for moderator position, i can build but dont capture any atm.. im honestly better at redstoning then any building, my redstone contraptions include a fully rotational mob grinder with 6 different options and more.
Gallifreyone
06/07/2013 8:43 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Ighsnitedawg, I've whitelisted you. The IP to Gallifrey One is 68.61.119.201
ighsnipedawg
06/07/2013 8:37 pm
IGN:extremebuggery
NAME:Michael Fairbanks
REASON YOU WANT POSITION:I want to be a moderator because i like that supervision sort of responsibiblity
PAST EXPERIENCE:been moderator on multiple servers
WHAT IS DOCTOR WHO(Optional but may help in the decision): tv show where this dude has like a transporting phone booth or something like that
PICTURES OF BUILDS:dont have any, i usually dont take screenshots
cjfreitas
06/07/2013 8:27 pm
Hello?
cjfreitas
06/07/2013 8:26 pm
I Do Not know This Who Thing But He's my application
IGN:cjfreitas
My Real Name I Do Not Want To Tell you
I want To help because I just like to help
I have Ben Mod/admin 3 times 1 time I got framed another The server broke and the last I just got demoted to admin i was head admin but the old Co-owner took my place
I rather not show picks of my builds to i can show them to you
Syngularity
06/07/2013 8:29 pm
Sorry denied
cjfreitas
06/07/2013 8:22 pm
Hello
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024