♚ █GAME GLOBE SURVIVAL IS RECRUITING PRO STAFF█♚

SAMMYWEIRD's Avatar SAMMYWEIRD12/2/16 9:40 pm
1 emeralds 348 9
1/9/2017 5:04 pm
SAMMYWEIRD's Avatar SAMMYWEIRD
Hello PMC.
I am the founder of Game Globe Survival. We have been around for over two years, and we just went over a major revamp, we just re-opened.

Part of the major revamp project was for me to bring in new staff to make the server even better. I removed any staff member who was slacking, only coming on about once a week or even once a month, and removed any rude staff member.
I need pro and experienced staff members. When I say staff member, all staff start at Moderator and have the potential to work their way up to Admin, which is rare I give out Admin to more than 2 players.

What requirements do I want to see in a staff member?
- Come on often, not just once a week. I understand you have a life, not asking you to come on 24/7, or 12 hours a day/
-SPREADING THE WORD, this is one of the most important staff member roles, it is getting the word of Game Globe Survival around and telling others about it to get more to join
- Player control, you know the basic player control, I mean making sure everyone is going by the rules. One thing many staff have been fired for is arguing with players like 5 year olds, don't do that.
-Command Experience: Have experience with MC commands ranging from punishment commands, essentials, and a variety of plugins.
-Giving a warm welcome to new players, and doing or saying such things to get them to stay here for the long term at our server.
-Common sense, you can fill it in here in your head.
-Must have skype, not for video calls, just for chat.
-------------------------------------------------
How can I apply?
Well- I never give someone moderator at first sight, I like to get to know you for a few days, keep that in mind and one more DON'T BEG FOR STAFF!

My skype is hausers1234, probably the fastest way for me to get back to you.
Contact us on the server site (Gameglobemc.com)
Comment down below any info, there is no specific application, in fact I'd rather you apply in skype. But hey why not comment anything down below.

For more information on our server VVVV
SAMMYWEIRD
Level 20 : Expert Robot