GamePunch.net Recruiting Staff

BailyZDavis's Avatar BailyZDavis5/27/13 2:58 am
1 emeralds 216 3
5/27/2013 5:46 am
RUNTravisRUN's Avatar RUNTravisRUN

GAMEPUNCH Studios focuses on Flash Development, and GameServer production. We have released a GamePunch Minecraft server. Since we are running short on In-Game Staff, we are posting this to find willing and experienced candidates.

Super-Admin: Accessible to only the most experienced, respectful, and helpful individuals.

Admin: 3rd highest rank in the server. Manages the server functions, keeping the peace, and fixing problems between the community.

Mod: Monitors chat and player-related problems. Helps out to the best of their power.

Jmod: Lowest rank of staff, Mod-in-training. Trained by the Moderator, Watched by the admins.

GAMEPUNCH has the potential to be a big community filled with great individuals. We plan to expand to something big, and want YOU as a part of our staff, to help with that task.

Minimum age of 14.
Experience in commands, plugins, and forum management.
Availible throughout the day.

You may post any information portraying to this post to apply. You may also contact the owner on skype @ Bailydavis.
BailyZDavis
Level 1 : New Miner