GamersOfAquilon Servers: Hiring Mature Admins and Moderators

Themoonwolves20's Avatar Themoonwolves2010/22/12 11:03 pm
1 emeralds 246 8
12/11/2012 11:55 pm
Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical
Yeah, yeah, I know. I've said I'm going to start a server a billion times and sadly, I never found a good host. But now I've found one! So I have this idea to start a gaming server network thingy, and so, what is a server without someone there to look out for our builds!

I've put a few applications down. Please note that I am hosting the Minecraft server, If you want to, you can host the TF2 server if you want. We need mature people. I don't care if you 11 or 111 (erm, well you would probably be dead). So if you want to help out (and are not a griefer or a spammer) fill out an application! Please note that I may not accept you. If I don't please don't whine about it.

Admin Do you want the biggest title? Want to build and moderate? Apply here!:

In-Game Name:
Age (you don't need to put this down):
Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy) :
Show me a picture of one of your builds:
Do you grief?:
Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?:
Why should I accept you?:
Will you not spam the chat about the server?

Moderator Not really a fan of building, but still want to moderate? Apply Here!:

In-Game Name:
Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy) :
Do you grief?:
Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?:
Why should I accept you?:
Will you not spam the chat about the server?

Builder (has creative mode) Want to build and just build? Apply here!:

In-Game Name:
Show me a picture of one of your builds:
Will you not spam the chat about the server?:

Thanks for applying!

~TMW20
Themoonwolves20
Level 21 : Expert Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2012 11:55 pm
Level 27 : Expert Princess
Jesuitical
This thread is over a month old, please do not necropost. If the OP wants me to unlock the thread, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to do so.
12/11/2012 11:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
asfskfdhjhgjkshkjfae
Moderator Not really a fan of building, but still want to moderate? Apply Here!:

In-Game Name: smvamini
Age (you don't need to put this down): 14 Years old.
Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy) : I have had tons of experience on being a staff member on servers. I have been admin, head-admin, and moderator on servers that have sadly closed down due to not paying. In the past I have learned new techniques on how to moderate a server properly.
Do you grief?: Never!
Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?: No.
Why should I accept you?: Why shouldn't you accept me?! I am very mature and very active on servers that have a great and kind owner. The servers that appeal to me are the ones that have some what of a good 4-10 players online most of the time. Accepting me is a great option to do. I follow orders when told to do something. I'm fair and kind to players, abusing my powers is the last thing that I would do. Being an active, non-abusive, kind, caring player is what I want to accomplish on my time moderating a server.

Thank you for your time,
Gabriella (1AwesomeGirlGamer)
Will you not spam the chat about the server? I will never spam, and I have never in my life.
12/11/2012 10:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BJjerky
Co-Owner
name:Brandon
Minecraft name:BJjerky
Time per day:When I am home (almost always)
Past experience:5 Admins on sevrer
Ever been banned:Nope
Can you make plugins:sorta
What can you bring to the server:Happines and good commniunty and rules
Building Skills 1-10:5
Email:brandonjoy51@yahoo.com
can you set a website up:almost
Maturity 1-10:10
12/11/2012 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mr_Llama12
Admin Do you want the biggest title? Want to build and moderate? Apply here!:

In-Game Name: Mr_Llama12
Age (you don't need to put this down): 14
Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy) : I am Admin on 2 servers currently, have been Admin on a server that is no longer in service. I have been Mod on a server as well.
Show me a picture of one of your builds: I actually don't have a screenshot, but I built the spawn for this server: 90.231.128.155:25565
Do you grief?: No
Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?: Nope
Why should I accept you?: I like to have fun, but also make the server a safe, fun place for other players. I will enforce rules, and I will not spawn items for players, etc. I think that I could contribute to this server a lot, and I also have a lot of experience w/ most plugins. I am very mature, and think I would do very well as an Admin on your server.
Will you not spam the chat about the server? Nope!
12/11/2012 9:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Button Pusher
WhoThatSword
In-Game Name: WhoThatSword

Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy) : i have been admin on 2 servers

Show me a picture of one of your builds: drag into browser to see

Do you grief?: hell no

Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?: no

Why should I accept you?:i used to host a server my self

Will you not spam the chat about the server? yes i will not spam
12/11/2012 8:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Morticazer
In-Game Name: R6kf
Age (you don't need to put this down): 13
Past Experience (I may need to validate if what you put down is totally crazy): My brother an I run a private server and I have been Admin/Mod on about 6 servers? Although only one is running.
Show me a picture of one of your builds: Sorry it's no letting me upload a picture.. :l
Do you grief?: No
Do you have griefers and spammers and trolls?: No
Why should I accept you?: I think I can bring a fun aspect to the server and I am very experienced, I can also help make new players feel welcome.
Will you not spam the chat about the server? No I won't
10/22/2012 11:36 pm
Themoonwolves20
Sooooo any1?
Sorry about the double post.
10/22/2012 11:10 pm
Themoonwolves20
Sigh...~Bump~
Planet Minecraft

Website