★ GarrisonedMC Recruitment ★ We Need You For Something New!

MiddayFuryMC's Avatar MiddayFuryMC10/20/15 11:13 pm
10/20/2015 11:19 pm
Rippy0222's Avatar Rippy0222
Hello Ladies and Gentleminers!

We are in great need of a top notch team of hardworking and highly skilled individuals who are not only creatively-minded, but also passionate about playing the game of Minecraft. The end goal is to produce something that is hopefully completely new to the community of Minecrafters, and the good news is that we already have a beginning to this! Yes, that’s right, there is a plan in the works for this innovative idea that we are sure that everyone will love.

Unfortunately, I cannot disclose any of this plan at this point in time, due to confidentiality. We simply do not want some other team to steal our idea and use it for their own gain. That being said, for those who are interested, and make it onto our team of elite members, will be entrusted with our precious secret, if they are deemed worthy of it that is.

What we are mainly looking for are plugin developers, server developers, architects, GFX designers, and individuals who are brilliant at planning out stuff like this. We are currently not looking for any administrators or moderators because it is simply too early in the process to have those individuals.

Also, it is important to know a few more crucial details. The first being, we cannot pay anybody in the beginning, and the ability to do so will strictly depend on how fast we can get this thing moving, and if it gets the proper audience. Now I know this will probably deter a lot of individuals who we greatly need, but please consider the following. It will be completely worth it in the end if you decide to stick with us, because you will not only be able to say you helped create Minecraft’s next big thing, but also you will be on a team of like-minded individuals. Those same people who want to see this thing succeed and become something HUGE.

We need you, and we cannot do this alone. Every day spent not working towards releasing this brand new, original masterpiece is a day that anybody else could think of something like it and steal the show. Please, try to look past the money, because money will come.

This is the time to decide whether you want to continue doing your same old routine or if you want to help plant the seeds, and tend to the crops to grow such an amazing harvest.

Join us today!

How to Apply
Please copy and paste the following, and reply to this post.
Name:
Skype Username:
How long have you been playing MC?
What position are you applying for?
What skills do you have that will help you do this position?
Have you done something like this before? If so, please explain. Be sure to include past servers.
Have you had any previous bans? If so, please explain. This will not automatically preclude you from getting selected, we just need to know.
Why should we select you?
MiddayFuryMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network