Gazamo is Looking for moderators

bobsajit's Avatar bobsajit6/5/11 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 241 5
6/21/2011 3:29 pm
immsey's Avatar immsey
We three owners at Gazamo currently feel the need for an additional moderator to join the staff. However, this cannot just be anyone, the current staff at Gazamo, and all future staff, must be very professional and mature. The current moderator opening is specific, and must follow these guidelines:

1. Mature and professional.
2. Speak English (You can read this? XD)
3. Be 18+
4. Have Skype
5. Understand MC above a novice.
6. Be able to follow reasonable orders and work with the rest of the team.

If interested post on this topic and I'll send you a PM with my Skype name. Also notice this is a trail period, and once added will not guarantee a spot as Moderator on the server.

Four simple reasons why YOU would want to be a mod here:

1. We are the MOST popular server on planetminecraft
2. We are a friendly group of moderators (currently 17)
3. We have a fast growing server that will last
4. We do not tolerate griefing, no second chances

Sincerly, the owner and tech support of Gazamo,

-Bob
bobsajit
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2011 3:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
immsey
dude i have skype but no mic? and i would like to be a mod im 18 and my name is ryan
06/21/2011 10:55 am
Level 47 : Master Artist
GraphicalMe
Application: Graphical Me

Hello Gazomo, i'm Graphical Me. (Ingame: graphicalme) - (Irl: Loïc)

Before you read this i would like to say i'm only 16 (,5)
If you don't want -18, don't mind this message, but i just thought "let's give it a try"

Well, i runned a 24/7 server before (alone) with some moderators, so i know what people want, what they expect, how they react....
I also have a little experience with the MineCraft Forums, and i know how to administrate a server.

My server is currently down because of me quiting MineCraft, but i'm looking for new adventure's to be a part of again. If you want to take a look, here is the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/162 ... ntly-down/

I was planning to get the server back up, but i found this so.. yeah

I also played in Gazomo before, not alot but still.
About my English experience's.. I learned english in school, i speak english very well, i'll do my best to wright correctly, and make a phrase understandable. Although you will find some spelling-mistakes.

I have skype, i used it before (also for my server) My Skype name is: painfull_pro
If you are interested, add me ^^.

As i told you before, i ran a server, so i know how to deal with griefers, i'm 100% against it.

Well that's about it, i hope you will consider my moderator status, and Goodbye
Btw: I live in Belgium.

Regards - Graphical Me
06/21/2011 10:50 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician
panhead86
Hello! My username is Panhead86. My name is Tyler, I live in the US. I would love to be a moderator on your server! I am 16, and run a business so I am very mature and professional. Due to this, I am admin of 9 servers, many of them quite popular. I have always wanted to become more involved in your server however, so I am applying for this position as a moderator.

I do have Skype, my username is VGmaniac. I speak english quite well, seeing as how I speak no other language. I am an expert user of Minecraft, I have most data values memorized, I have toyed with the Minecraft code, and I have used over 100 mods. I also run my own private server, so I am very familiar with commands and bukkit plugins. I very strongly dislike griefing, so I hereby vow to NEVER grief, and I will always be glad to enforce the "NO GRIEFING" policy.

Please let me know! I would love to be a part of your team. Thanks!

-Panhead86
06/21/2011 10:34 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
olykebutters
Hiya
I am willing to join the Gazamo Server!!
My name is John and I am 21 an i have a server of my own but isnt as goo since people dont really like mcmmo
i have messed with over than 70+ plugins and i know my way around the command config
I am very active and keep to myself ^^

Skype Name is : olykebutters
IGN olykebutters

oh also I am from California
06/21/2011 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
luke5760
Hello,
I would like to be a moderator on your server.
My names Luke and I'm 18, i have experience as a mod before on other servers i have played on. I can follow orders and work with the rest of the team

I can give you more information on Skype

Skype Name: Slayer_5760
IGN: Tomsaywer

Thanks,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome