Gen x minecrafters discord server

vulcanprime's Avatar vulcanprime8/11/20 8:00 am history
8/11/2020 10:38 am
PLEASEdeleteAccountNow's Avatar PLEASEdeleteAccountNow
Hi all,

as a 54 year old father of two and computer guy I have loved minecraft for years and have found some great people to play with over the years but for the most part play on my own.

I thought it would be great to have a place for us older gamers to chat (I hesitate to say "mature" - I don't feel very mature).

So I made this discord channel called "gen x minecraft". Whether you are playing solo or a long time server person, consider dropping by and maybe meeting someone your age. It is not restricted to gen x - I'm not even sure when that officially is, I'd say if you feel like a child of the 80s, you are welcome here. I'd say it would be good if you are over 18 as then we can swear a lot without worrying about corrupting the younger generation, but if you want your minecraft child on that is cool we can keep it PG. My daughters are in their 20s so we can swear like pirates, but we really don't.

We are, or will be, very LGBTQ+ friendly and any sort of personal attack or insensitive joke will get you kicked.

I hope you come by, here is the link:

https://discord.gg/mYm6Rb

PM me if it has expired. Cheers!
vulcanprime
Level 1 : New Miner