Gigantic Craft Recruting OVER 14 TO APPLY

mymarioman2's Avatar mymarioman22/22/14 1:24 am
2/28/2014 11:32 pm
mymarioman2's Avatar mymarioman2
Welcome to the official application thread for Gigantic Craft Network. If you are reading this then that means you have been invited to either A. Join the server or B. Apply for moderator rank. Please understand you must be 14 or older to join our staff group. If you are applying for staff you must have advanced knowledge of minecraft server and the community. If you have read up to here so far say "Mario is cool" At the end of the application. Also a couple more things, If one of the co-owners referred you here. Put their igns in the description. Please make sure you are older than 14 to apply. SKYPE IS REQUIRED (OR SOME FORM OF VOICE CHAT).

Moderator:
Ign:
Name:
Skype/Voice Chat:
Email:
What are you good at?(50 words minimum):

Admin:
Ign:
Name:
Skype/Voice Chat:
Email:
What can you do to help us?( 75 words minimum):
mymarioman2
Level 20 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2014 6:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ImWoxo
02/28/2014 6:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ImWoxo
Admin:
Ign: ImWoxo
Name: Reece
Skype/Voice Chat: reecewatson0903
Email: reecejw99@aol.com
Referral?: Pmc
What can you do to help us?( 75 words minimum):
Im a YouTuber so i can benefit the server allot get players on as well
make awesome lets plays and make my you tube more successful also
i can make some minor custom plugins this will help the server be more
unique and be inspired for more also im pretty good at building, i have built many good
server spawns and structures in minecraft in my time i hope this app will be accepted in mine and your benefits!

Mario Is Cool
02/28/2014 11:32 pm
mymarioman2
Accepted
02/28/2014 5:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kirto_san
im a really good builder i can build many things just name it but not pixel art. my building skills are very high allot of people give me props on my skills. im relay reliable u can trust me
i can help you on the server when your not around. im not a jerk ill show respect if u respect me. bro if you need anything i got you if u want me to build something i got you
i can build allot of things just name it. my special in building is mid evil and modern.
02/22/2014 9:01 am
COOLBOY04201
Thank you so much ;D
Message me the ip ?
02/22/2014 8:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
Admin:

Ign: gasyboy
Name: George
Skype/Voice Chat: fred.fred159
Email: gasyboy9@hotmail.co.uk
Referral?: I have owned a server myself before if i can do that :3 (it went down due to money problems)
What can you do to help us?( 75 words minimum): Well, i am a fun guy who likes to have a laugh but not let jokes get out of hand, so i can help keep players on the server for the long run and help them have fun. Also because i have owned a server i know must of the core commands to running or help keeping a server going such as worldguard, world edit and core protect. However for my server i did not set up the plugins my co owner did all of that i just set them up in game. I am very active on minecraft and if you have a website i can reply to any complaints that the server has and possibly fix them in game or out of game. Also, after owning my own server i know the best ways to advertise and most the sites you need to do and what you need to say in them to get people on and long term players not just the 10 minute players.

Hope you pick me and mario is cool.
02/22/2014 8:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
snazzysmurf
-
02/22/2014 8:48 am
COOLBOY04201
Mario is cool
02/22/2014 8:46 am
COOLBOY04201
Admin
Ign:ShadowGamer04201
Name:Liam ingram
Skype/Voice Chat: I can create a skype right away if necessary
Email:liam04201@live.com
Referral Just read the post
What can you do to help us: Well i can easily get along with other staff members and players. I am good at (1) Plugins i can help with server plugins if you need any help or you can ask me for a good plugin reference (2)Tolerance: I know when players are breaking the rules IE (Asking for items,Rank Exc) of your server you can count on me to be able to deal with them in a sensible calm matter but also a small punishment or warning
(3) Dedication: I am on minecraft almost all the time and if you recruit me il be dedicated to only your server i can be on almost 24-7 if you need me online drop me an email if im not their and i will be on really quick (4) Building i can build some impressive structures if you want any improvements to the server in looks also redstone can come in handy too

I hope you decide to recruit me thanks
02/22/2014 8:59 am
mymarioman2
Accepted
02/22/2014 8:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Admin:
Ign: Creeperslaye675
Name: Austin P.
Skype/Voice Chat: creeperslayer675
Email: austintpink3@gmail.com
Referral?: none
What can you do to help us?( 75 words minimum): My goal is that every server im staff on to make sure everyone is having fun. My second priority is to make sure everyone is following rules. I always am cooperative with other staff and players. I always help staff and players. Always welcome new players and i just overall like helping out servers because i feel servers can need alot of help at times and im always happy to help.

Mario Is Cool
02/22/2014 8:41 am
Minecraftia122
Moderator:
Ign:TheNewSqeaker(working on changing my name)
Name:Amal
Skype/Voice Chat: ivegotahighvoice (dont ask)
Email:dman8101@yahoo.com
Referral?:not sure
What are you good at?(50 words minimum):Im good at being there for any one who needs help if you need me to do anything that i dont know how to do i will be more than happy to give it a try, im ok with plugins i used to have a server but i got a new computer and its gone know so i do have little experience running a server and plugins
02/22/2014 9:00 am
mymarioman2
Denied/ Didn't write the secret word
02/22/2014 8:49 am
mymarioman2
Denied/Not enough information
02/22/2014 8:34 am
mymarioman2
bump