GlobalCraft! STAFF WANTED

HeatSignature's Avatar HeatSignature1/1/14 5:04 pm
1/1/2014 8:29 pm
HeatSignature's Avatar HeatSignature
Hello, I recently created a server called GlobalCraft, (http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/globalcraft-2139267/)
and I need some people to help manage the server, but I need to be sure you wont grief or mess with people. I have 2 spots open for admin, and one that may be soon opening up. I also have 2 spots for Moderators. If you are interested in joining the GlobalCraft community staff please post an application in the comments I will look over it and see if I will allow it.

Things I am looking for!
Click to reveal
I am looking for people who will be online VERY often and will be very good at managing the server while I am away. I am also looking for people who can help get the word out! Mabye post a blog or two. Just to help make the server popular.

Requirements
Click to reveal
Must be AT LEAST 13 years of age, you must be mature and helpful. You have to be at least level 4 on PMC so I know you aren't just a staff hunter, unless you can convince me otherwise.
HeatSignature
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

auburnboy
01/01/2014 8:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ign: auburnboy22
i'm not level 4 because i never get on it i really just look for a cool server to play on and few times look at forums.
i can really build, take control of a situation that's out of hands, and love to help out a new server...i would like a high rank but honestly will take what you think i deserve.
Skype red_sox_fever (name is Jakob)
i could get on a good bit 2-4 hours and can bring lots of people.
Good luck on the staff hunt
HeatSignature
01/01/2014 8:27 pm
Sorry, all admin positions are full, but you earned moderator

IP:76.30.230.154
El_Dano
01/01/2014 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Here is my staff app for admin
Age 14
Ign El_Dan0
My reason for wanting the postion is thatI have a lot of free time after my server that I used to run with a friend closed because neither of us could support it finicially any long.
That ties in to my past expiercence because I built most of the thing on there and he managed the plugins.
Hope I can help you in the future

I know I am not level 4 but I never use the pmc forums
HeatSignature
01/01/2014 8:29 pm
Sorry Admin and Moderator positions are full
You can still play on the server tho, really liked your app, and I would love it if you would still be a member of my server. If not I understand
laish
01/01/2014 5:23 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Hello my IGN is, laish1.
I am 13 years of age.
Very sorry that I am not a level four. My other account was deactivated by a pmc moderator because I had been inactive for a while. I am not a staff hunter, but I will not lie I would like to be a staff member on your server, admin/mod/builder.
I will dedicate a lot of time to this server when ever it it up I will be on for at least 2/3 hours.
I am do well with handling players that are spamming and cussing considerably, the way I would handle this situation would be a one hour mute. If it continues then a kick, ban, ect.
My skype is, weadsy3.
HeatSignature
01/01/2014 7:57 pm
Thank you! I have decided that I will give you Admin. Private mesage me when you get this or get on at noon, I am on at noon every day unless I am on vacation, thank you for your app.
MangoBV
01/01/2014 5:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Aiden
Server experience: I have owned many past servers and been admin on many. Unfortunately, most of those servers went down. Otherwise, on another server, I was demoted for "hacking" when I was using /flyspeed. I am not a staff hunter and just started using Planet Minecraft. Why I'm not a staff hunter, I recently started looking to help some people out on their own servers rather than making one or begging for staff on a server a love.
Rank I want: Admin
Why I want Admin: I want admin on your server because of its potential it has ahead of it. Also, I want to be an admin to help out the server, watch it grow, and have something to goto when I am not bored, and when I am bored. I can also spend a lot of time on this server, rather than being an in-active staff member.
Other Info: I want to be admin!!! Thanx for reading my app and haz a great new year!!!
-MangoVB
PlayMoree
01/01/2014 5:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
i will help Age 20 IGNTheMormonMonster i am not a staff hunter i love to help server and will probly like youres
PlayMoree
01/01/2014 5:07 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
i will help what is the Ip

IGN:TheMormonMonster
HeatSignature
01/01/2014 5:20 pm
You're going to have to do better than that -_- try posting a real app like MangoBV.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome