GlobeCraft - 1.14.4 - SMP - Map is of the Earth! Has plugins. (16+ age)

Bienkie's Avatar Bienkie7/23/19 7:59 am history
1 emeralds 4.8k 2
8/1/2019 5:25 pm
Bienkie's Avatar Bienkie
Hi there!

So I have decided to start up a WHITELISTED server with about 20-30 people on it. The server map will reflect that of Earth on a 1:4000 block scale. You MUST have Discord in order to join this server!

The point of the server is to grow a small community of players that enjoy spending time playing together and create a cool civilization.

You will be allowed to choose from 6 starting locations, once chosen you cannot go back. You must build up and claim your area or country(s) and establish relationships with neighboring regions and players in order to establish a trading system. For example if your country doesn't have snow, you cannot leave it and go to Russia per say, until you have built yourself a port (32 diamonds). This means that specific regions will have commodities that they only can specifically trade to other players in countries that lack such resources. (Specific saplings, snow, blue ice, coral).

Youtubers and Streamers are encouraged, as some of the players already will be filming their own SMP series on the server. You do not have to be a content creator in order to play on the server.

The rules of the server are easy, just don't be an ass and there shouldn't be a problem. The server will run on a mature level of trust and a community feel. Thus no grieving or PVP (unless combat is agreed on). Sexism, homophobia and racism will have a 0 tolerance policy among other related "phobias" such as Islamaphobia.

Again, I want to build a server of people that play relatively often or constantly, and allow people to build real life relationships (friends) with each other. Let's be honest we all need someone to game with.

The server details and rules will be in the DISCORD which is an essential in order to be a part of this server. All rules, and details must be read before you will be given the IP address or whitelisted!

The official open and starting date will be the 1st of August.

Please copy and paste this little form in order to apply, people will be selected by a team of three of us. Remember in order to keep a mature community we have restricted the age to 16+.
Few exceptions will be made. All questions asked are to ensure we have a good split in diversity of people playing.

Application form:

First name:
In Game Name:

Dicsord tag:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:
What country are you from:
Building skills out of 10: /10
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Why would you like to be a part of this server:

Please copy and paste this answering it in the comments section, thank you!

(A little about myself, my name is Jordan, I live in South Africa and am 20 years old, I have been playing MC since 2011, I like to build little towns even though my building skills are somewhat limited)

PLACES LEFT: 14 out of 20 (may increase to 30)
Bienkie
Level 41 : Master Dragonborn