GobsLegend

Positions Needed:
Builder
Photoshop Artist

You may apply on here, or you may apply at our forums at;
http://www.gobslegend.enjin.com/forum
Lambdastic
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Lambdastic
07/05/2013 2:10 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
We hired some moderators, we really need a very professional photoshop designer and a very good builder to help us, if you're interested, please go onto our forums located at: gobslegend.enjin.com/forums and apply!
King Jolun
07/04/2013 1:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: ericcamp

Position: Moderator

Why Should I hire you?: Because I always work to make things fun for others before myself, I also enforce any rules made to fullest extent of the law for long time players and give a little slack for new players (as long as it's not a major rule or if they are extremely rude to me or other members of staff).

P.S. I love roleplay and if you ever need some RP help just ask me 9if you want to).

PLEASE accept me into your ranks I Will NOT disappoint you!!!

greeneyedoreo
07/04/2013 1:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
No offense but you should give more slack to the long time players and press the rules onto the new players so they understand. Long time players within the amount of time playing slip up and not saying they should get less disipline but they shouldnt be punished more harsh either.
greeneyedoreo
07/04/2013 1:18 am
IGN:GreenEyedOreo

Position:Mod

Why should I hire you: I have alot of downtime to play and work with players. I handle player problems in a mature manner and dont like to jump to conclusions without evidence. The server is in the hands of the people , because if no one plays there is no server, so i like to treat them with more respect than they even give me. Thanks for reading this and the consideration !

AceHornet1
07/04/2013 1:17 am
IGN:AceHornet

Position:Moderator

Why should I hire you:Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become mod to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

digbuildplay
07/04/2013 1:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Chibbey

Position:Moderator

Why should I hire you:i am very mature and good at detecting hackers, i do anything i can so everyone has the best experience ever, i have alot of experience at being staff, i try to welcome everyone i can and barely ever go off topic, meaning if im building sometihng for you, i wont do my own thing randomly, with over 10000 hours of playing minecraft and 700 hours of moderating server and helping out server, like plugins building etc.. i am a great companion and would love to be on your server , please accept me i will do the best i can

calldacreeper1
07/04/2013 1:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Calldacreeper

Position: Builder

Why should I hire you: because i am one of the bets builder it think you will find i used to get paid for my builds now i do it for ranks

digbuildplay
07/04/2013 1:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
i doubt you were one of the best builders, you can barely type , not trying to be rude or anything
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome