"Minecrafter" Here Looking for Work

OppositeFrog's Avatar OppositeFrog8/13/13 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 110 4
8/14/2013 1:10 am
minecrafterburton's Avatar minecrafterburton
Um... Hi guys, well im kinda here as the title states, looking for work on "Minecraft". I can do pretty much anything, as needed. Some of the things I do is....

► eh, maybe a staff member?
► Server builder
► I can do permissions but they're so annoying to do.... I can do them if needed anyways
► Server stalker? (lol)
► I write pretty well so, maybe like a advertiser or a youtube description writer? idk
► I'm also a "ok" graphics artist, I use Photoshop CS6, I could provide samples, maybe.

I am up for alot of things, when im a staff of a server, i dont put up with ANY crap, no matter what no things go out of order.

Also, I may be 13, some may call everyone of that age "immature", however, that is very untrue and depends on the person, not age. ( just thought you'd know that before discriminating me by my age)

EDIT: Forgot to add my skype info, silly goose >.<. Oppositefrog is my skype, feel free to contact me there, if not go ahead and comment or something

OppositeFrog
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner