Good Server Ideas? REWARDS!

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills5/11/14 2:03 am
1 emeralds 275 6
5/11/2014 7:26 pm
tanner9841's Avatar tanner9841
Hey guys today I'm looking for a good server idea.. If you have one please add me on Skype (Lilmoney78215) so we can talk about it. You will be granted Co-Owner on my server will FTP access(Maybe Console). Hopefully you guys have some good ideas. They must be UNIQUE. I am looking to create the next "big" server with your guys' help. I already have a server purchased with a lifetime membership of buycraft and enjin.

I am planning to dedicate all my time to this server to make it a really fun server for you guys to play on!

Thanks,

Brandon
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/11/2014 7:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
tanner9841
Hi I am Tanner Schafer.
I am a unique Game-maker and if I would be co-owner I would love to give u my ideas.
(I wont tell u my ideas because someone could see this and steal them).
but I would if again I get the co-owner title.
my Skype: tanner9841
Ex: I have been staff on a ton of servers but I never gave them my ideas( because they ignored me).
There great mini-games also.
05/11/2014 6:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Het im Sam and i have some great server ideas for you.
1)I think you could do a sort of factions server with 12 districts and a captial.The staff members live in the captial(fancy) and the players live in the districts.
2)I also think you could do a Factions server but have 2 sides.(for exmaple Cowboys vs indians or Humans vs Mortals)
My skype is samtheman0901 and my ign is samshapiro.Skype me if you like my ideas or just need help with your server.Thx!
05/11/2014 5:41 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
97xman
Hey I was thinking of a cool idea

I was thinking you have 4 factions and the server is based on WWII or 2 Factions or something like that
The players get to choose to be on for example USA or Germany and get to fight againt each other in may types of battlefields like in the air, trench warfare, and on the ocean with battleships. I know this sounds like a lot of work but with the right people building and the right people getting the plugins ready this could be an awesome idea

The server would of coarse have to be Faction PVP
Msg me back if you like this idea so we can talk about this more
Here is my skype: xman199731 (I don't have a mic if that is a problem)

Thanks for reading
05/11/2014 5:44 pm
thatsnotskills
I like your idea, contacted you on skype
05/11/2014 5:35 pm
thatsnotskills
BUMP
05/11/2014 2:38 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Futavega